The other craft wont show up

i alredy posted to the modded forum but i did not get an awser also even when i removed my mods it did not change

I am atempthing to dock but the station wont show up

I know that it wont until 2.4k but i am at 59.0m it is a 6 way rockomax docking pice with a probe core and the bigest rocomax tank.

If i switch to it i cant see my other craft.

if i cant solve this i gues i have to hyper eddit up the station.

bummer because i wanted to learn how to dock

4 minutes ago, VoidSquid said:

That wasn't a joke at all. F4 toggles the display of ship labels, see here https://wiki.kerbalspaceprogram.com/wiki/Key_bindings

Have a good time time then a make jokes about yourself.

@VoidSquid sorry i saw alt f4 but thanks

@VoidSquid it did not work it is the ship body that wont show i even tested it with a masive colecetion of the bigest fule tanks that i put up with hyper edit than got a kerbalx up and i got an intesection with 0 seperation got to 0 and saw nothing at all

Iirc, those labels do show up at a distance between a few km and 100m, below that distance, you need to rely on your own eyes. Setting SAS to "Target" helped me a couple of times to get my orientation.

I also suggest to read twice before making an unfriendly reply to someone who just tries to help, apology accepted though.

1 minute ago, VoidSquid said:

Iirc, those labels do show up at a distance between a few km and 100m, below that distance, you need to rely on your own eyes. Setting SAS to "Target" helped me a couple of times to get my orientation.

I also suggest to read twice before making an unfriendly reply to someone who just tries to help, apology accepted though.

it is not that I can't find it I can see the labels perfectly i just can't get the physical ship to appear

Now that's odd... you're on the sunny side of the respective CB? As per my experience, I, more often than not, had difficulties to see the other vessel when on the dark side.

And tried to set target and set SAS to orient to target, so you know what direction to look at?

Edited by VoidSquid

1 minute ago, VoidSquid said:

Now that's odd... you're on the sunny side of the respective CB? As per my experience, I, more often than not, had difficulties to see the other vessel when on the dark side.

And tried to set target and set SAS to orient to target?

i am in the sun and i do have my ship pointed target prograde below the physics distance at 2.3 km i was 59.0m away at my closest and still did not see it

4 minutes ago, NoobWhoLikesSpace said:

pointed target prograde

what?

That not odd, but very freaking odd. I'm playing KSP for a couple of years, never had that.

You have a save game available (don't know which mods you're using though)?

I'd like to check, if you don't mind, ok?

Edited by VoidSquid

For an unknown reason, I'm not able to download anything (bad swearing words at Google) :(

Do me a favor, mind to upload the save game to anything but Google drive (e.g. dropbox)?

I'll check tomorrow, bed time here now, gn o/ 

Edited by VoidSquid

3 minutes ago, VoidSquid said:

For an unknown reason, I'm not able to download anything (bad swearing words at Google) :(

Do me a favor, mind to upload the save game to anything but Google drive (e.g. dropbox)?

I'll check tomorrow, bed time here now, gn o/ 

ok the save https://mega.nz/file/HvBFRIwa#BwhljNaqMvA51R_ZbuGWBsas-aLqGcww_AjGZyDOWm4

and the game data folder with the squad folders removed https://mega.nz/file/XjoT2AYB#VC0Ez32bpdGJQhQr56xlP-yXC9ZmREtTb99JN0LIRC4

19 hours ago, VoidSquid said:

Hmpf... I can load your game, but there a no ships at all, probably due to mod parts I don't have. :( 

Can you try something else maybe: select the other vessel as target, set SAS to Target Prograde mode, and make a screenshot?

it is because i think i made a new save with the same name and gave up but i can show you the original screen shot it did not change when i was in the sun or not. still less than 2.4k

HMr5Ivy.png?1

Does the same thing happen if you start a new save game in that copy of KSP? If you got the game on Steam, have you tried- disable steam cloud sync > uninstall KSP > reinstall KSP? How about other versions of the game?

Find the logs- KSP.txt inside the KSP directory itself and Player.txt/Player.log in C:/users/your user/AppData/LocalLow/Squad/Kerbal Space Program- and post those via a file sharing site (don’t copy and paste the contents into a reply on the forums, it’s a scrolling nightmare) as they might have some details of what’s going wrong. Can you also provide the specs for your PC- processor, graphics card and RAM- as they might be relevant.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.