Folders in the V.A.B. and S.P.H.

I have been playing KSP for a while now, and I have a hard time finding all my saved crafts since I have so many of them. I think that it would be nice to have different folders to put saved crafts in, such as rovers, Mun rockets, Minmus rockets, etc. Do any of you guys have this issue as well and think that it should be incorporated in the game?

Nice mod, yes, it just has a few problems. Chief of which is that while it can also manage subassemblies, not just crafts, it does not play together with stock subassembly categories. That is, every time you rename, edit the description or even just tag a subassembly, the mod removes the subassembly from whatever category you put it into during saving and dumps it into the "no category" group, forcing you to re-save it by hand if you want to categorize it.

Really annoying when you have literally dozens of subassemblies saved.

Also, whenever you add or remove a tag on any of your crafts, it re-saves and re-parses every single craft in the savegame, resulting in minute-plus freezes per change.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.