Add a 'Disable Crossfeed' button to my part

Hi

I am using RSS/RO and I want to write an RO config for the Tundra GOJIRAIII (StarShip) parts

I've already managed quite a bit of it, but I needed to add fuel tanks to the crew cabin. The reason being is that the real StarShip will have header tanks in the nose, mainly so they can be insulated and they will also act as ballast during the 'belly flop' manoeuvre.

I have managed to add fuel tanks and they provide just the balance I'm looking for, however, when the engines fire, they are drained at the same time as the main tanks in the lower section. The lower section has a handy 'disable crossfeed' button which locks its fuel tanks, however, the crew cabin has no such button

Does anyone know what I need to add to the Part section in my RO cfg file in order to enable this button in the GUI?

Many thanks :)

Just turn off the fuel feed in that tank? I haven't used RO much (about 5 minutes!) but doesn't it still have the option to toggle draining each resource from any part? Look beside the content bars when you right-click the part, you should see green triangles that when clicked become red crosses and will prevent that resource being drained from the part.

Alternatively, set that part to have the lowest priority so it gets drained last of all.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.