0.17 Easter eggs

TheProdigy

Checked, no Anomalies.

It's been stated that there is one on Ike but the MapSat mod won't pick it up. Having said that I'm sending 4 rovers to Ike. My theory is that since Ike is tidally locked with Duna what ever we are after must be on the side facing Duna. I'm going to start looking there.

It transmits another SSTV signal. The image seems to go along with the one from Duna.

Its SOI is very small, so good luck.

screenshot21n.png

Am I the only one who instantly thinks this is shopped? Full resolution please >_>

EDIT: If you of course do post the full-resolution and it is true, then I'm sorry, but a .png with such a low resolution makes 0 sense unless you where hiding something.

Am I the only one who instantly thinks this is shopped? Full resolution please >_>

EDIT: If you of course do post the full-resolution and it is true, then I'm sorry, but a .png with such a low resolution makes 0 sense unless you where hiding something.

All screenshots are png files. Here you go with the non-resized photo:

screenshot21h.png

You didn't explain how you got to that conclusion though. I haven't even reached Duna or anything but Mun yet, but I have been following this thread really closely.

How did you figure it out?

I don't know for sure if the duna image was the clue, or if I just got lucky. I launched from Duna when the inner 3 planets aligned and saw a little hiccup in the patched conics.

My theory about the duna image was that the three circles on the right represent the inner 3 planets alligning, and the orange one to represent Duna.

-snip-

So was the earlier theory of whatever it is you found being on the Lagrange point correct? Also, you said the figure on the top left was a phase angle. For what?

Sorry if I sound persistant but this little mystery is amazing! I'm so glad that Squad included it in this update.

So was the earlier theory of whatever it is you found being on the Lagrange point correct? Also, you said the figure on the top left was a phase angle. For what?

Sorry if I sound persistant but this little mystery is amazing! I'm so glad that Squad included it in this update.

I thought that the phase angle was a clue as to its orbital radius, but in reference to what I was not sure.