0.17 Easter eggs

TheProdigy

Beyond that, I don't want to spoil it for everyone. I think that's enough of a hint.

Oh I hate you so much right now. I get the planetary phase angle, and I suspect I know which planets are involved and which way I should burn from where, but the time? All I've got are conspiricy-theories.

I have 2 questions. A. How do you look inside the level files. And B, which planetoid does that file refer to?

A: i used hex edit.

B: That's the million dollar question. :) level file a encrypted. only some part is readable text. So we know what is out there, but where, we have to find old way. smashing kerbals into it and looking at the flight log :)

A: i used hex edit.

B: That's the million dollar question. :) level file a encrypted. only some part is readable text. So we know what is out there, but where, we have to find old way. smashing kerbals into it and looking at the flight log :)

Ahh, I see, the level files do not pertain to a single planetoid, they hold information on all of them.

Level file are level file. Loading screen is an level. start screen is an level, credits screen is also an level. game itself is level 6. it hold info on what and where to load. Objects itself is stored in assets file.

Btw i found one cave on Tylo ..... Most of it is underground and it have to arcs, also underground....

I KNOW ZE SECRET OF THE SOUND, I KNOW IT! D:

But the proof evades me in this forum of ours, for the proof is here! I must continue my search for I have seen that image before!

EDIT: I've found its trail, the proof will soon be mine!

EDIT2: NOOO!! My hermit ways failed me! I got THIS and THIS mixed together...

*Goes back to his Hermit Cave on Minmus*

Edited by Belkaland

But the proof evades me in this forum of ours, for the proof is here! I must continue my search for I have seen that image before!

What do you mean?

I hope you aren't trying to be funny.

The picture might just be a step to unlock something. The 4 kerbal-looking thing could be space crafts with certain parts that are available in future versions of KSP that reacts to the sound and does something, maybe start the laser in the pyramid, which unlocks something else.

Could someone tell me what is at south pole Mun anomaly? I am directly above red dot MapSat gave me and I cant see anything.

The anomaly is at the bottom of a crater and it's pretty small, so it's going to be hard to see

Yes, There is anomaly on Mun both on South pole and North pole .. (They are not exactly at poles, but few km away)

I installed MapSat, and Found all 7 anomalies there, landed next to each, but spotted only 5. Right now I am at north one and Again, I cant see any anomaly (despite I am sitting directly above red dot mapsat gave me)