Back To Basics (Season 1)

seyMonsters

KSP | Back to Basics | 01 | Check Your Staging

After over 5 Years away from Kerbin, watch as we work through career mode in Kerbal Space Program. Their have been a lot of changes to the game over the years, watch as with a little understanding and less skill we try to get out of the atmosphere, reach orbit and travel to new moons and planets. On the way their will be mistakes, so please comment and give your advice as we go.

Enjoy the classic KSP clips at the start.... its amazing what you dig up when your looking through old computers

KSP | Back to Basics | 02 | Val.....NO!!

After managing to get off the ground, now its time to get out of the atmosphere.... step forward the bravest and the best..... and if you could explain this parachute thing.....

The Journey is harder than I expected.... its amazing how things change over the years.

KSP | Back to Basics | 05 | Orbit means ORBIT!

We have stared at the Mun, we have got close to the Mun, now its time to make sure its actually round, and not stuck to the sky with blutack... If we can remember what we are up their to do that is...

How easy is it to forget why you are their when you have all the science to do!

KSP | Back to Basics | 06 | Rendezvous Roulette

So its that time... after 5 years I have to try and put two craft 'near' each other, watch as I completely forget what a Hohmann transfer is.... (think I need to make my own tutorial just on that)...... and how I burn fuel like it doesn't matter....

Dont worry, I do know how to do this properly, but after 5 years its easy to loose your head in the moment... a perfect example of 'green vision '

On 9/23/2020 at 11:15 AM, seyMonsters said:

KSP | Back to Basics | 01 | Check Your Staging

After over 5 Years away from Kerbin, watch as we work through career mode in Kerbal Space Program. Their have been a lot of changes to the game over the years, watch as with a little understanding and less skill we try to get out of the atmosphere, reach orbit and travel to new moons and planets. On the way their will be mistakes, so please comment and give your advice as we go.

Enjoy the classic KSP clips at the start.... its amazing what you dig up when your looking through old computers

I was just posting about ksp on single core 32bit cpu's the other day (I saw it on a AMD semperon 2800+) .....lol the classic clips

Edited by Guest

KSP | Back to Basics | 11 | Mischievous Mun

We return to the Mun with Jeb and Bob in the hunt for science, its a bigger craft, but the team are experienced, a normal day in Kerbal Space program and then home for dinner?

Science Saves lives...... sometimes just the act of doing it..

KSP | Back to Basics | 13 | Docking and Deliverance

With More and more of the crew stranded around Kerbin its time to get them home and make preparations for Season 2 (can't have a season 2 without any crew!). Nacott Kerman has been in space 68 days, its time to bring our hero home..... lets hope it was more successful than last time we tried it....

With Jeb stranded on the Mun and Val resting in the boosters on the astral plane we need to bring some experience back to Kerbin.... Nacott your time has come!

KSP | Back to Basics | 15 | Interplanetary Nacott

Sticking a toe into interplanetary space, then just like a hot bath, pulling it back out again.... quickly!

The Penultimate Episode of season 1 sees us going further than ever before, and only one Kerbal is up to the task.... but he is stuck orbiting the Mun....

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.