How do i create a Proverse yaw mod?

Hi, i want to make a ksp mod to simulate the proverse yaw effect caused by the bell-shaped lift distribution formulated by Prandlt. As a layman, i have no idea how to program and create a mod to do that, so, maybe i can get some help. The mod would be very simple, it would create trust at instead of drag when aileron is applied, and it could also have UI that allow you to switch on and off this effect and control its intensity. The bell lift distribution create this effect, as you aply aileron to generate more lift on the wingtip you also generates more trust, thus yawing in the same direction of the turn. For understanding more of this you can search for the prandlt-D project that is made by NASA. I want to reproduce this effect on KSP to make better flying wings projects, i hope you can help me with this project!  

Here is a link for the NASA's Prandlt-d project: https://www.nasa.gov/centers/armstrong/news/FactSheets/FS-106-AFRC.htmled15-0193-336_0.jpg

Edited by Bernadegas

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.