Camera tools not working why?

Hello there! 

I have downloaded multiple times the camera tool and installed it but it doesn't work... I have used camere tools around a year ago and there everything was fine but now (with newer KSP and Newest camera tool version) I somehow can't get it to work. Have you guys any clue why? or have I forgotten something so basic that I can't even think about it? 

Thanks a lot for your time and help :) 

Space Sheep 

PS: I just joned this forum, so I am sorry if this was the wrong thread 

yes exactly this one. So just have to wait until a 1.10 version comes out? No other way to get it working? 

Well I am not sure where to find what you are asking, only thing I know is when I go into the game and into the cheat menu (alt f12) I can see there written Camera Tools load failed or something along there lines. 

On 9/30/2020 at 3:58 AM, Space Sheep said:

yes exactly this one. So just have to wait until a 1.10 version comes out? No other way to get it working? 

Well I am not sure where to find what you are asking, only thing I know is when I go into the game and into the cheat menu (alt f12) I can see there written Camera Tools load failed or something along there lines. 

You could post in that thread asking for help,  log file would be helpful

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.