We Love Tesla. Don´t we?

So I've always had a question... Why's that no one has ever done or released playable models of the newest cars from Tesla Motors Inc. available?

I've been using @fast_de_la_speed's Fastcorp Autogarage mod since I ever started playing ksp, and I found it amazing, the Tesla Roadster model got me impressed, and I'm more likely to play with the Roadster than with any other model, to be honest.

Since this mod is only parts and it can be used forever. Is there a way in wich I can change the models so I can play with custom model S, model 3, model X, model Y, CYBERTRUCK, and the new Roadster? And why not? The Semi as well!

I would really appreciate your support here, as I know nothing about modding nor modeling.

8SK1AuI_d.webp?maxwidth=728&fidelity=grand

(Credit: @TheBigElon)

What if you want to create a unique Tesla mod for KSP?

I truly encourage you, if you have the skills to create a mod like this, to do it. You'll have my full support with as much as I can help and I'm sure that so will this comunity. Tesla has got millions of fans around the world that also play KSP, so see this as an oportunity to grow and create as a modder and as a creator. All of us Tesla fans are eager to play with an actual CYBERTRUCK model on KSP! Or to feel the thrilling acceleration of the 2020 Tesla Roadster and more!

Let's see what we can build from here! The discussion is open!

It would be awesome indeed!!! If i had the skills i would help, but it seems the ones that have it dont wanna help. I also have asked for support to make a simple, but i keep being ignored. Your mod could use already existing models in the internet for the tesla cars, just the tranfering process to ksp that would require programing skills. Im starting to think i will be better to learn myself how to do these things instead of counting on people's goodwill to help me. Good luck in your project anyway!!!!

On 9/30/2020 at 7:00 PM, Bernadegas said:

It would be awesome indeed!!! If i had the skills i would help, but it seems the ones that have it dont wanna help. I also have asked for support to make a simple, but i keep being ignored. Your mod could use already existing models in the internet for the tesla cars, just the tranfering process to ksp that would require programing skills. Im starting to think i will be better to learn myself how to do these things instead of counting on people's goodwill to help me. Good luck in your project anyway!!!!

It turns annoying... I wish I knew how to convert the 3d models to ksp compatible... Are there any tutorials for that? 

1 hour ago, adriangm44 said:

It turns annoying... I wish I knew how to convert the 3d models to ksp compatible... Are there any tutorials for that? 

You'd need PartTools for Unity to do that.

I'd recommend following along this quick tutorial for adding your first part in KSP.

I have only some limited experience in part modding, I'm more of a texturing person, but you can ask me about any problems that you may face and I'll try to do my best to answer them. :)

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.