KSP2 Development and Suggestions Discussion/ Forums needed!

Dr. Kerbal

We need a KSP2 Development and Suggestions Disscussion. This will make sure that all suggestions for KSP2 will (Hopefully) make it to the game. This will also bring the community’s together and tell developers on what KSP2 needs and what can be added to make it better!

Edited by Dr. Kerbal
Clarification.

Yes absolutely, but 6 months after the game release.

Right now the only people that can make informed suggestions already work at Intercept, there's no need for them to use a public forum.

I doubt very much that a specific 'suggestions' section would make any diffence at this time.

The KSP2 devs do have a 'presence' here, and it has been mentioned that they do keep an eye on the forums, and they do see the discussions, concerns and suggestions anyway.  Whether they can, or want to, act on any of the ideas presented that they haven't already thought of is down to them.

16 hours ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

This will make sure that all suggestions for KSP2 will (Hopefully) make it to the game.

Like mobile version that pops up every other month in ksp1 suggestions forum. Or submarine parts. Or weapons. Or new planets. 

Ya knooow, the stuff that's being asked for years and why is nobody at Squad listening to us!?:mad::confused:

We have Hopes and wishes thread, pretty sure that's enough for now.

1 hour ago, Kerminator1000 said:

Its mostly hopes and wishes and debates about certain features

bwahahahaaaahaa!

debates.....ahhh, that made me laugh.....

nothing like a good brawl about everyone’s favorite topic, metallic hydrogen. 

Edited by Lewie

6 minutes ago, SpaceFace545 said:
1 hour ago, Lewie said:

bwahahahaaaahaa!

debates.....ahhh, that made me laugh.....

nothing like a good brawl about everyone’s favorite topic, metallic hydrogen. 

it is real by the way, if anyone is wondering

Yep. Good luck convincing a caveman that they could one day turn living things into rocket fuel.

Just now, Bej Kerman said:

Yep. Good luck convincing a caveman that they could one day turn living things into rocket fuel.

Yeah, science is all about point of view especially physics , imagine what would be possible in 200 years from now as physics changes. a bit over a hundred years ago man made flight was thought to be extremely hard to achieve and spaceflight was a literal fever dream. With the advancing rate of science and physics, for all I know we could have warp drives or some other technology thought to be fantasy.

Well there should be a discussion anyway. A topic will be hard to find later on in the KSP2 Disccusion. But a KSP2 Suggestions and Inprovments Disccusion will be much easier to find.

It will also help the developers to find them. They can easily go the discussion and look for suggestions they like instead of looking through hundred of topics in a discussion filled with other stuff.

54 minutes ago, SpaceFace545 said:

Yeah, science is all about point of view especially physics , imagine what would be possible in 200 years from now as physics changes. a bit over a hundred years ago man made flight was thought to be extremely hard to achieve and spaceflight was a literal fever dream. With the advancing rate of science and physics, for all I know we could have warp drives or some other technology thought to be fantasy.

Yes. We could.

It would go a great way towards helping devs ignore suggestions like these. TBH, I suspect they don't read the "hopes and wishes" thread, either. On just about every forum I've been on, there's a dedicated "idea guy dump" that's dedicated to keeping such "helpful suggestions" from cluttering up the forum. Only rarely, if ever, is such wishful thinking actually addressed. Important stuff is discussed elsewhere.

[snip]

Edited by Guest

Well a Disscusision for Suggestions for KSP2 is important. Suggestions and Improvements can be made a bigger importance with topics rather than posts. You could make a topic about the purple rockets like suggestions! Or you could add important updates for KSP2 as a topic. Or post topics for individual suggestions and make a bigger importance meaning.