(1.11X) Manhattan Airport

Miguelsgamingch

Manhattan Airport

Thank You For 1 Thousand Downloads!

Ksp Latest: 1.11 KSP%20Minimum-1.8.1-green CKAN-Indexed-green Manhattan-Airport Release-Stable-green

thumb.png

thumb-2.png

Manhattan International Airport Was Built In 1961, It used to be A Military Base During The Kerbal Cold Race

And Refitted To A International Airport In 1991, This is one of the oldest airport in Kerbin.

Im Free For Suggestions For The Mod :)

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: What Is This?

A: This is A KK Static Mod, If You Dont Know What Kerbal Konstructs Are Its A Mod That

Lets you make custom Launch Sites

Q: Where is the airport Located

You Can Use HyperEdit To Teleport There, Here Is The Coodinates :

This Mod Uses AVC Mod Checker

Its Highly Recommnded So That you Can Check Which Mod Has the latest Version And What KSP Version It Supports.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download:

Download-Jebcontent.com%20(Primary)-brightgreen

Download-Spacedock (Secondary)-blue

Beta%20Versions-In%20Github-green?style=plastic&logo=github

Were Also In CKAN!

Roadmap-Here!-orange

Changelog:

Spoiler

V0.1 - Initial Release

V0.2B1 (Beta 1)

-Fixed .VERSION File

-Terrain And Building Bug Fix

V0.2

- Added Airport Terminal

- Noted By @Napsmoor A Terrain Bug Fix, The Statics Was Floating, Not In The Ground

- And Added 4 More Hangers.

V0.3

-Added 2 New Hanagers

-Added 2 New SpaceX Landing Pads

-Bugfixes

License:

Artwork / Image - All Rights Reserved

Mod Itself - Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)  Creative Commons License

Dependencies - On There License Thereself.

Credit: KEP Dev discord

Hate.png

Testing The Mod Would Be Helpful If You can spawn in the runway properly or the mod works

:D Im looking forward to update this mod.

Edited by Miguelsgamingch
V0.3 Small Expansion Is Out! | KSP 1.11 Support

just cruised around your Manhattan Airport.

The Good:  Everything is level with the limits of long KSP runway, i.e. there are up to a 4 meter height differences from one end of a runway to the other. Taking off is no problem. Landing? well, its KSP.

The Bad: nothing functional is broken although if the fuel tanks by the hangar are supposed to allow the purchase of fuel, i cannot select them.  This would be a Kerbal Konstructs function not stock KSP.

The Ugly:  The airport is floating above the ground, particularly the Hangars, control tower and windmills.  I think there are way to level the ground so you do not need berms but I am relatively new to KSP and have not attempted such a thing yet.

The runway number is a small thing but should be changed when you can. All the runways are currently numbered 09/27.  I realize this is the stock texture from KSC

Here is a short list of runway information that I assembled;

RW 30 Heading 301 alt 479m  (spawned here, no problem)

RW 12 Heading 121 alt 483m

RW 03 Heading 028 alt 479m

RW 21 Heading 208 alt 480m

Thank you for your efforts.

5 hours ago, Napsmoor said:

just cruised around your Manhattan Airport.

The Good:  Everything is level with the limits of long KSP runway, i.e. there are up to a 4 meter height differences from one end of a runway to the other. Taking off is no problem. Landing? well, its KSP.

The Bad: nothing functional is broken although if the fuel tanks by the hangar are supposed to allow the purchase of fuel, i cannot select them.  This would be a Kerbal Konstructs function not stock KSP.

The Ugly:  The airport is floating above the ground, particularly the Hangars, control tower and windmills.  I think there are way to level the ground so you do not need berms but I am relatively new to KSP and have not attempted such a thing yet.

The runway number is a small thing but should be changed when you can. All the runways are currently numbered 09/27.  I realize this is the stock texture from KSC

Here is a short list of runway information that I assembled;

RW 30 Heading 301 alt 479m  (spawned here, no problem)

RW 12 Heading 121 alt 483m

RW 03 Heading 028 alt 479m

RW 21 Heading 208 alt 480m

Thank you for your efforts.

Hello There.

Thank You For Your Feedback.

1. Terrain

I Will fix this Next Update V0.2,I Dont know when, since i have online classes to do.

2. Fuel Tanks.

I Dont know this feature really, and i dont think there is a featue for KK That allows you to purchase fuel tanks.

And The Other Statics such as Hangers And windmills are from OSS

Here:

3. Runway Number

In reality, you can just change the textures but im really bad at texturing.

And I Can't really do anything with the runway number.

Anyways, Thanks Again.

If you want to keep on track on updates:

Roadmap-Here!-orange

Edited by miguelsgamingch

Hi, the version file has an extra comma between KSP_VERSION and KSP_VERSION_MIN:

96075851-94794180-0e71-11eb-8f18-b624c60

This prevents CKAN from using the version file. Would you want us to wait for this to be fixed, or have it indexed without using the version file (in which case it would be for KSP 1.10.1 only)?

Edited by HebaruSan

2 minutes ago, HebaruSan said:

Hi, the version file has an extra comma between KSP_VERSION and KSP_VERISON_MIN:

96075851-94794180-0e71-11eb-8f18-b624c60

This prevents CKAN from using the version file. Would you want us to wait for this to be fixed, or have it indexed without using the version file (in which case it would be for KSP 1.10.1 only)?

Hello, Unfortunately Im Currently Busy, Have it indexed without using the version file.

Anyways, Thanks Again.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.