HumanStuff Easy Builder Workshop & Texture Library

37 minutes ago, alberro+ said:

Great to see this optimized and improved with every release! Definitely looking forward to seeing this continue further in development.

Thanks!

I know almost "nothing" (but a lot more than I did).. its a work in progress

breaking them apart will "slow" release cycle on "HumanStuff TR Texture Pack"

but...

ton to do with this, I plan on EVERY user accessible texture, any thing "hidden" I have mostly found on Japanese, Chinese and/or Russian sites via searX engine searches, as user remakes...but the naming can be...odd

I am "that guy", I look DEEPLY through other modders files and githubs (to teach myself, and find info)... this has yeilded many file names I didnt have, KK & KIS (kerbal konstructs, was especially useful,  kerbal inventory system too)

its this "visual studio"... thats a stumbling block to me... I have to teach myself. I can "reproduce with changes" but not "bake the cake"

I ask ppl in the know alot of stuff.... but I have the tendency to seem "annoying/troublesome"...so sometimes I do not get replys

at this point I know I have mismatched orientations (some 1 way, others another), file formats need a go over..

heck on my own pc I dont even have all the original masters organized (github repo is cleaner than my pc "workbin").

I just fount ORA (eat it open EXR) and even EXR, before I know png, jpg...a few other odd ones.

WebP is my current fav 8 bit per chanel, ORA as 16.

I was a "Paint.net" minor user, then a lot, now I split time between Kirita and Paint.net.

I was also using the AMD tool for DXT encoding...boo ".DDS" is not correct! I'm not working on a finished product again!

Now I use Nvidia GUI and MS Texcon CMD tool with ORA/EXR added, I do bulk with "vvvv DDS Converter" from Tiff (low color not 16 per channel)

I compartmentalize 8bpc and 16bpc: KRA vd PDN, EXR/ORA vs WebP/Tiff (I would pay $100 for 1 pixel more in each h & v on webP...who said "16383x16383 should be fine")

ROIT and Ceasium ...wow

IrfanView64, XnConvert & XnView Classic..too good

Edited by Guest

11 minutes ago, Aazard said:

Thanks!

I know almost "nothing" (but a lot more than I did).. its a work in progress

breaking them apart will "slow" release cycle on "HumanStuff TR Texture Pack"

Things can get very complicated, take Tantares and BDB for example. Both of these mods have had extensive research put into them.

Edited by alberro+

2 hours ago, Aazard said:

CKAN Indexed badgeCKAN: SUPPORTED & LIVE

FYI, since this appears to be a bundle of raw assets rather than a mod in itself, we're not currently planning to add it to CKAN. CKAN is for mods that users can install and use. It's not clear what "installing" this would look like.

8 minutes ago, HebaruSan said:

FYI, since this appears to be a bundle of raw assets rather than a mod in itself, we're not currently planning to add it to CKAN. CKAN is for mods that users can install and use. It's not clear what "installing" this would look like.

I get that, its 100% outside gamedata intended (no need to plug up ksp dir)

In a simple description:

"This is a set of image files as a library for editing your own custom textures etc & EASY to understand Tutorials for KSP, MADE EASY & 100% FREE! This is a pre-made, and image file library populated, "directory structure" to stream line your work with the suggested FREE tools."

this was really a temp fix to me not knowing, finding or being taught how to make this an optional part of "HumanStuff", I feel so bad about the download sizes.....

Edited by Guest

5 hours ago, alberro+ said:

Things can get very complicated, take Tantares and BDB for example. Both of these mods have had extensive research put into them.

Oh complicated I can do...look at my posts lol, my mind is odd (read: busy, messy), but good at this sorta "cowboy style figuring out"

Edited by Guest

can you say 1440p OPTIMIZED WebP ANIMATED? Its 896x1200 & 447kb.... original 471x631 animated GIF was 347kb!

I WOULD HAVE WEBP'S BABIES!:wub: <_<:unsure::ph34r:

Human-Stuff-Standard-Suit-Animated-1440.

Edited by Guest

8 minutes ago, Keithv708 said:

I think this more of a tool add-on then a say like a part mod.

Note this is just what I think though.

Are you making a suggestion? I'm very willing to listen

6 minutes ago, Aazard said:

Are you making a suggestion? I'm very willing to listen

I think that what he means is that, instead of a normal mod that goes into gamedata and sorts everything out, this is more of a raw texture pack. 

My suggestion would be to just make it into a normal mod that can be dropped in without extra modification.

14 minutes ago, alberro+ said:

I think that what he means is that, instead of a normal mod that goes into gamedata and sorts everything out, this is more of a raw texture pack. 

My suggestion would be to just make it into a normal mod that can be dropped in without extra modification.

My suggestion would be to just make it into a normal mod that can be dropped in without extra modification. << isnt that what HumanStuff Texture Pack is?

this is the entire user modifiable texture asset library, that was insanely hard to source inside TOS/EULA rules.

Everything"max quality", upto 16K (16384x16384) 16bit per channel (some in true HDR) EXT, KRA, & ORA, WebP distribution copies... All in "working directory structure template" with pre made bats for tools, instuctions, tutorials, tool and services lists...all FOSS / FREE

MY MAIN ISSUE IS: WHY WONT BC6H_UF, BC6H_SF & BC7 DDS FILES WORK!!!

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, Aazard said:

My suggestion would be to just make it into a normal mod that can be dropped in without extra modification. << isnt that what HumanStuff Texture Pack is?

My bad, forgot about that one, sorry.

12 minutes ago, alberro+ said:

My bad, forgot about that one, sorry.

MY MAIN ISSUE IS: WHY WONT BC6H_UF, BC6H_SF & BC7 DDS FILES WORK!!!.. ANYONE?..I asked @shaw but I think he may be away/busy

same on dx10 headers..seriously a dx11_x "DXT1" BC1 container IS dx 10_x+ (so header), not dx 9_3 ... unity in KSP supports dx mode 11_3 right? so BC6H's & BC7 are in the flipping manual (and are "old" now) for 2019.2.f1

maybe its a "grandfathered limitation" from older unity that "built" KSP? maybe its TR? Maybe its me?

Skyrim can do these, and it "pre-dates" KSP's creation 

Edited by Guest

20 minutes ago, Aazard said:

MY MAIN ISSUE IS: WHY WONT BC6H_UF, BC6H_SF & BC7 DDS FILES WORK!!!.. ANYONE?..I asked @shaw but I think he may be away/busy

same on dx10 headers..seriously a dx11_x "DXT1" BC1 container IS dx 10_x+ (so header), not dx 9_3 ... unity in KSP supports dx mode 11_3 right? so BC6H's & BC7 are in the flipping manual (and are "old" now) for 2019.2.f1

maybe its a "grandfathered limitation" from older unity that "built" KSP? maybe its TR? Maybe its me?

Skyrim can do these, and it "pre-dates" KSP's creation 

I'm not well versed with these things, but I would definetely suggest asking in the mod help post.

Note on HumanStuff Easy Builder Workshop ...in almost 10 years there was a single other attempt at this, by TextureReplacerReplaced by @HaArLiNsH. 

• This isnt as advanced as it uses TR mod (not doing it myself), But I promise to add EVERY SINGLE TEXTURE POSSIBLE

FORGIVE COLOR SIZE, MAJOR CHANGES TO PACK WITH IMPORTANT INFO "HIGHLIGHTED"

You can now go from player to self or community modder with ease! 

HumanStuff Easy Builder Workshop & Texture Library v1.1.1 - "Raster", is LIVE Size: 2.4Gb fully zipped "ZIP" archive of 7z's

Fully "unzipped" size: 7.16Gb, fully "installed" + "Library + WORKBIN" (Full pack install) size: Approximately 29.4Gb (7.24Gb Win8.1, 4224mb PAGE FILE, 5.5Gb Library, 12.5GB tools, with unneeded tool/addons installers deleted)

FITS ON A "32GB NAND FLASH SSD" (REALLY 31224MB OR 30.4GB) WITH 1.1GB TO "SPARE" AFTER PAGE FILE (PAGE FILE/FILE CACHE SET TO "SAFE CLEAR" at 1.05Gb,  along with TEMP FILE MAX OF 0.255GB SET TO "SAFE AUTO CLEAN" AT 0.25Gb), I work off a "SD Express 3.1, 1x" 985mb read/write SD Card (set to fixed)  for "D:/" drive

Forgive screenshot age: Ill take newer 1

Spoiler

qXG4xN0.jpg

Main zip is a "ultra" setting "M$ type zip", Windows XP could open it, 7z support required (They are Format: 7z: LZMA2 on Ultra, Dictionary: 1536mb, Word size: 274, Block: Solid) for internal 7z's

THE WORK THIS TOOK! IT WAS LIKE 22 HOURS STRAIGHT!

DO NOT MOVE FOLDERS/FILES IN "WORKBIN" FOLDER AFTER YOU MOVE THE MAIN "HumanStuff_EasyBuilderWorkshop" FOLDER TO THE ROOT OF A DRIVE

• ROOT = C:\ OR D:\ OR H:\ ETC, EXAMPLE: C:\HumanStuff_EasyBuilderWorkshop\WORKBIN
  • THE "*.bat" FILES ARE DESIGNED TO WORK AS FOLDERS ARE "BUILT". ONLY ADD, MOVE DELETE IMAGES TO CONVERT TO DDS AND THE RESULTING DDS FILES.
  • MOVING OR RENAMIG THE FOLDERS WILL BREAK THE "EASY" PART OF THE PACK! AND THE "*.bat" WILL REMAKE THE FOLDERS, THEY INTERACT WITH, WHEN RUN

Change Log # //HumanStuff_EasyBuilderWorkshop//

• - NUMBERED INSTALL ORDER FOR TOOLS, PLEASE FOLLOW THAT ORDER! (SEE PICS)
  • -FULL "Easy Builder Workshop" Directory (aka: Folder) structure built.
  • - ALL *.dds FILES REMOVED
  • - ADDED EXR SUPPORT TO TEXCONV CMD LINE TOOL & GUI TOOL!
  • - Custom BAT FILES for TexConv for non-CLI accustom users, v.flip is DEFAULT!
  • - Auto installer added for all users, great for PROs, LIFESAVER to the learner
  • - ALL BUNDLEWARE REMOVED, AV SCANNED LOCAL AND ONLINE, MD5 CHECKED, ALL FIXED PRE-DONE (Ceasium 2 alpha, TexConv CMD/GUI TOOLS, VARIOUS OTHERS, PLUGINS UPDATED)
  • - ALL CODECS, LINKS TO RUN TIMES, PLUGINS ETC ARE AS NEW AS TIME OF PACKING (ALWAYS CHECK FOR UPDATES, WEEKLY LIKE SUNDAY AFTERNOON)
  • - WINDOWS 64BIT PREVIOUS TO 7 REQUIRE ADDITIONAL RUN TIMES. ASK ME
  • - WINDOWS 32BIT PREVIOUS TO & INCLUDING 8.1/10 REQUIRE ADDITIONAL RUN TIMES. ASK ME
  • - WINDOWS 32BIT & 64BIT PREVIOUS TO VISTA/7 (READ: 2000/XP, NO MS STORE etc) REQUIRE A SPECIAL PRE-MADE INSTALL IMAGE/DISC/USB & ALTERNATIVE TOOL INSTALLS *ASK ME
  • ^*- YOU MUST SUPPLY YOUR OWN COA (KEY) - OR HAVE DOWNGRADE RIGHTS FROM OWNED COA (KEY)
  • Out of convention with other mods: I will be including all "READ ME USER" intended Docs to RTF (rich text format, as an 8088 powered PC PC-XT or XT running DOS 3.0 & Windows 1.0 from 1985 can even open them with "MS Write")
  • Out of convention with other mods: I will be including all "ADVANCED USER TUTORIALS" as both RFT's & PDF's in Text, Plus Video versions in WMV at "ED" 576p25 (at 16:9, 1024x576p25 & at 4:3, 768x576p25, It will look magical!) 
  • VIDEOS: Will be hosted by me on Google drive (it can play them direct!), for download or viewing due to size. NEW linux users...message me for a player with good WMV support, oddly Quicktime is "ok" for both Mac & Linux users to view them.
    • The method: I used a short video clip, in:

Table 1: MY PC "CRUSHING" small video of my wife and cat. Spoiled: (ps i totally had to copy past a "box" in to fill in: how do i make a good 1)
Spoiler

Format

Codec

file Size

Quality

Time to crush (min:sec.)

good

1 region no

to big! 4 max

I want "good+"!

I want under 20:00 (But over 9:59) 

.avi

NTSC DV

37.7Mb

Excellent

:8.7

old

works

GOOD

blah

wow

.f4v

Match Source

2.29Mb

Fair

:5.1

GOOD

works

Ok

Good

blah

H.264

Match Source (Keyframe 30)

5.31 Mb

Good

:14.1

ODD

works

better

blah

wow

QuickTime

H.264 (keyframe 30)

4.21 Mb

Fair

:7.8

ODD, but better

its flv

works 

GOOD

BLAH

Sorenson Flash

Flv (720)

2.21Mb

Fair

1:04.6 over 1 hour

S-CLASS FOUND!

PERFECT!

GOOD FOR BIG OR SMALL

NICE!!

ALRIGHT!

Squeeze wmv

Custom 576p/25p

2.71Mb

Good-very good

:11.2 < PERFECT!

MAYBE?

MAYBE

MAYBE

MAYBE

Windows Media

Custom 600p/30p

2.59Mb

Very Good

:20.75 < Bit Long, but 30FPS

Conclusion:

Squeeze wmv, 576P at 25FPS 4:3 & 16:9, Videos look good but are "small", WMV 9 codec for A/V, Bitrate: 3 Mbps, 25 fps, test sized at 720x576p

Remarks on TexConv CMD & GUI tools: (Additions pre-done, this is not only permitted in EULA, it is suggested until they are default in next releases)

• When loading BMP files, if the WIC codec fails to load the image, the texconv tool will check to see if it's an Extended BMP containing DXT1, DXT3, or DXT5 compressed data. The tool does not support writing Extended BMP files. Typically you need to use -vflip with such files as well.
  • PRE-Done: Support for OpenEXR (EXR) can be added to the texconv utility. Uncomment #define USE_OPENEXR in the source, and add the DirectXTex auxiliary module to the project. See Adding OpenEXR for more details including building the OpenEXR library. This adds exr as an option for -ft.

INPUT file-type: The file type for the INPUT texture. Use one of the following. The default value is *.*.

• bmp: Windows BMP
  • jpg, jpeg: Joint Photographic Experts Group
  • png: Portable Network Graphics
  • dds: DirectDraw Surface (Direct3D texture file format)
  • tga: Truevision Graphics Adapter
  • hdr: Radiance RGBE
  • tif, tiff: Tagged Image File Format
  • wdp, hdp, jxr: Windows Media Photo
  • ppm, pfm: Portable PixMap, Portable FloatMap (Netpbm)
  • exr OpenEXR
  • or a WIC-supported format (bmp, jpg, png, jxr, etc.).

OUTPUT file-type: The file type for the OUTPUT texture. Use one of the following. The default value is *.dds.

• bmp: Windows BMP
  • jpg, jpeg: Joint Photographic Experts Group
  • png: Portable Network Graphics
  • dds: DirectDraw Surface (Direct3D texture file format)
  • tga: Truevision Graphics Adapter
  • hdr: Radiance RGBE
  • tif, tiff: Tagged Image File Format
  • wdp, hdp, jxr: Windows Media Photo
  • ppm, pfm: Portable PixMap, Portable FloatMap (Netpbm)
  • exr OpenEXR

ADDITIONAL OPEN DOMAIN CREDITS: Pandoc.org, Rodz Labs, Holger Dammertz, xNormal.org, K. Kolasinski, Voidtools (David Carpenter), typora.io, J. Rathlev, IEAP, Uni-Kiel, LIGHTNING UK! XnSoft, Irfan Skiljan, BoltBit,, Mankua Software, Paint.NET., krita.org, BinomialLLC, MS Texconv, OpenEXR, zlib, Meso, u7angel, woei, DarthAazard < me

• To my understanding: Nothing supplied violates EULA/TOS and/or Licences. No tools, documents, etc and/or changes/alterations have been made require licencing, only accreditation, they are on sites/ in the repo PR and suggested by dev's. Any existing readme, etc documents are included.  

PICs:

Spoiler

sUE4Pjq.pngYrGgTbs.pngp6HQtKm.pngdk9zv8M.pngqGhuuwp.png

TexConv_IMG_2_BC1_UNORM_NO_MIPMAPS.bat IN NOTEPAD++ & THE DXT_BC33 bat IN ACTION (RED IS GOOD ON EYES!)

SUPER.webpDhtDsm4.png

The Full Detailed List:

Spoiled:

Spoiler

** Warning files : To remind you!

00 ShutUp Win10: If you use win10, You want this.

01 CleanMem: Manages ram better than anything else free

02 Brave Web Browser: Fast, safe, pays you for ads, like $14 USD per month (Please support HumanStuff with a donation of 1 BAT monthly if you could be so kind, that’s about $0.22 USD)

03 HumanStuff Ninite Auto Installer: No crap, no bundle ware, no extra languages, installs to default location, IT’S THE SAFEST WAY TO DO A NEW PC SETUP, IF NOT FROM A DISK IMAGE.

·         Run it again to update all!

·         I could list them all, but a picture is worth a few hundred words:

t5RY0Nd.pngf5hHu9T.pngFvqB5hF.pngwVhbt9P.png

04 Kapersky free Cloud: The best free AV in tests, if its too ram/cpu “heavy” on your system, Avast is the lightest of the “best” free Anti-Virus, see chart below

04-alt, Avast Free Anti-Virus: https://www.avast.com/en-ca/index#pc GREAT ALTERNATIVE!

Free Anti-Virus Program
(and Norton for comparison)

Memory Usage (MB)
smaller better

Scan Speed (MB/s)
bigger better

Avast Antivirus (Free, post Nirto)

Norton Antivirus (Paid)

Kaspersky Antivirus (Free Cloud)

AVG Antivirus (Free)

05 Cleaning Tools:

·         BleachBit: So good it was once used for evil, google it

·         Bulk Crap Uninstaller: Cause everyone wants to add crap to installers for some reason

06 Personal Backup: THE BEST free in OS backup for windows. Can backup open/locked files.

07 Windows Enhancements:

·         Auslogic Disk Deframrgmentor: Best free defrag for HDD’s & SSD’s

·         Cmder: Windows CMD line “make easy” tool

·         DoubleCommander QT build: The BEST double pane & tabbed file explorer

·         Ghostscript libraries: You’ll need these, trust me

·         G'MIC: GREYC's Magic for Image Computing is a full-featured open-source framework for digital image processing, distributed under the CeCILL free software licenses

·         NtLite: Intelligent solutions for Windows integration and customization

·         O&O RegEditor: A much better and SAFER reg editor

·         UltraCopier: Because the windows shell one is slow and corrupts big (like huge) files. Replaces the Windows context “copy” menu

·         ImgBurn: The most powerful and expandable with plugins Disc writer/reader, CAUTION stand-alone install may attempt to add bundle ware, Ninite auto-installer auto declines

08 Office Tools:

·         Bulk File Rename Utility: This is a super time saver, espally when you have added an prefix in an image converter

·         Jarte: Makes Wordpad a real word processor (nearly “stand alone” ms-word equal for most tasks) that opens txt, rtf, docx, doc, odf. SAVES TO: txt, rtf, doc, odf

·         Pandoc: cmd tool that can make basically anydocument into anyother type, INSANLY POWERFUL

·         Turtl: A note and bookmark organizer better than evernote, (because Joplin is too large to package and has no on-line installer) JOPLIN IS BETTER

·         Typora: The greatest What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) markdown editor, supports pretty much everything (one beta ends this will go payware, currently its mixed source FREE, when beta ends you may keep or switch to JOPLIN)

09 Image Tools:

·         3D Tools:

o   Material Maker: Free and powerful texture generator/editor

o   Quixel Mixer: THE free 3D tool, along with Blender (or B for Artists)

o   TexGraph: Free, Powerful, light

o   Texture Lab: Free, powerful, full featured, not so light

·         Convert & Optimize Image Tools

o   Caesium Image Compressor 1.7 & 20 Beta (Fixed via PR rebuild, zilflop.dll typo lol, repackaged with PB Installer Maker), CaesiumPH LOSSLESS OPTIMIZER

o   RIOT & ROIT Plugin for other applications: Super good at what its made to do, FREE

o   XnConvert: The most powerful/fastest image converter etc. HAS BULK “BATCHING” FEATURES

o   System Monitoring (for errors in Conversion/Encoding debugging): CPU-Z, GPU-z, HWiNFO and DirectX Dialogistic tool (its built into directx drivers)

·         DDS ENCODE / COMPRESS TOOLS

o   COMMAND LINE, aka CLI, TOOLS:

§  AMD Compressinator CLI tool (zip is misnamed GUI tool, will fix next release)

§  Enhanced Crunch Binomial’s Tree: Makes the LOWEST RAM using DDS files! But the quality isn’t “great”!

§  Nvidia Texture Exporter CLI tools: VERY powerful if abit OLD!

§  TexConv CLI TOOL: THE MOST UP TO DATE DDS COMPRESSOR/ENCODER, GET GUI HERE , https://vvvv.org/contribution/texconvgui , I’ll add it next release.  (PR fixed and OpenEXR support added)

o   GUI TOOLS:

§  AMD Compressinator GUI TOOL: I never have good results with this on anything BUT DXT1-BC1…AVOID!

§  DDS Converter 1.4: The original, still VERY fast for bulk small textures with a display window

§  DDS Converter 2.1: The enchaned version of above, a few old features were removed (so we have both)

§  Nvidia Texture Exporter Tool: THE BEST TOOL with a GUI, BEST QUALITY OF A GUI TOOL, TUTORIAL PDF INCLUDED

o   Image Format Codecs:

§  AV1

§  HEIF

§  HEVC

§  MPEG2

§  VP9

§  EXR/ORA (they are added by Krita)

§  Almost Every other format (added by Paint.net & its Plugins)

o   PC CPU, RAM, GPU Tweakers:

§  MSI Afterburner: The GPU overclocker EVERYONE uses, so SUPER well documented/supported. Light. Has FPS counter, SAFE! Use its forum to find “best average setting” for your GPU

§  AMD or Intel CPU Overclocking tools (Ryzen Master or similar): Get these yourself, correct for your CPU (CPU-Z will give you all info you need), too many “types” to include in pack

§  MSI Kombustor: FREE and light, but it can stress a Titan-X in SLI

o   Normal Map Tools:

§  AwesomeBump: Best advanced Normal map too, that I forgot to add, will add next release, get it here: https://github.com/kmkolasinski/AwesomeBump

§  Dxtbmpx: Super fast and light, powerful

§  ModLab: The hard to get off stream version

§  XNormal: The Normal Map tool

o   Paint.net Plugins:

§  My personal: “Filetypes”, “filters”, “effects”, & “brushes” pack (EVERY file type you need that Paint.net can handle is in here)

§  BoltBits: Enhanced pack

§  G’MIC: for Paint.Net

o   Raster Editors:

§  PixaFlux: Its small powerful and has AWESOME compare image tools (like the best ever)

o   Test Tool:

§  DDSopti: Final version, Awesome DDS testing app

o   Viewer Tools:

§  DDS Viewer: the MS-DX included dds viewer

§  IrfanView64, with all plugins: the fastest image viewer

§  ProgImgView: Powerful image viewer

§  SageThumbs: So windows can make thumbnails of almost any image file type

§  XnView Classic: The most powerful image viewer there is, good companion to IrfanView, due to format support

10 Free Cloud Storage & Sync, Free approximately 1.3Tb:

·         Ymail 1Tb, WFT, 1TB?: YES! google how to use

·         Box 5Gb: Full features, the big daddy of OG clouds

·         Degoo 100Gb: basic but huge! 100mb file size limit

·         DropBox 5Gb: Its dropbox…

·         IceDrive 10Gb: Security focused

·         iDrive 5Gb: Backup focused

·         MediaFire 10Gb: FAST

·         Mega 50Gb: If it wasn’t for Degoo this would be king… almost NO LIMITS

·         pCloud 10Gb: You can stream media directly from it

·         Sync 2Gb: Its not a lot, but you can boost it to 10gb+ free

11 Show Off Tools:

·         PB Installer maker: For packaging zips into self extracting EXE’s

·         KDE Live: The most powerful free video editor, well supported, good for beginner or pro

·         OSB Studio: The streaming software everyone knows, well documented

·         Ocean Audio: Because Audacity is no longer king of the Free Audio Editor hill

12 ImgBurn Plugins: The most powerful and expandable with plugins Disc writer/reader, Ninite auto-installer doesn’t add plugins

99 ALT Links 2 HumanStuff Tools: For users that wish to mix and match tools, I have web links to about 100 free ware apps, I’ve tried them all.

Edited by Guest