Developer Insights #6 – Kerbals, The First New Look

Zimm

To be honest: Since when does jeb have any "Panic Stages". his "badass" parameter is always set to 11 and no matter how many times you try to kill him with the Dynawing he always shows back on the applicants form 2 hours later. All that panickin' is something Bob Kerman would do.

spacescream_banner2.gif

Also am very curious if one Kerbal Flailing about will cause a hoard of Kerbals screaming. Looking very closely at this GIF, i can see that valentina is the one flailing about and i thought to myself "doesn't she have a badass parameter set to on" and guess what i found, SHE DOES. except that her badassness is nothing like Jebidiah's extreme stupidity levels. Looking at the degree for Paul Zimmer, Since when the hell did Washington D.C instantly spawn into Kerbin lol? The developers of these games have amazing imaginations and i appreciate them working so hard (in a pandemic of a virus i shall not name). like-a-bus.gif =  CHEAP NASA BUDGET CENTRIFUGE*not responsible for fatalities or damages

Oh and to not keep this comment too long i just wanted to say one last thing...

GOD SPEED KSP2  

-time to sacrifice Kerbals once more, FOR SCIENCE!!!*Handle science responsibly =D

@SQUAD @The Doodling Astronaut @Zimm @StrandedonEarth    

7 minutes ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

I like that. It’s funny and informative.

@Dr. Kerbal @Zimm i only assumed it was val or jeb but anyways you guys keep up the amazing work!!!! everyone on the forums is very happy to see KSP2 launch... If only it could launch sooner.... FOR NOW LETS KEEP WATCHING THE KSP2 TRAILER WILE WE WAIT!!!

On 10/11/2020 at 12:56 AM, Acid_Burn9 said:
On 10/11/2020 at 12:13 AM, The Aziz said:

Jeb was not the impostor

1 impostor remains.

That's clearly not Jeb doe. Might be Val, might be any other female kerbal.

Fixed it:

spacescream_banner2.gif

Val was not the impostor. 1 impostor remains.

• 3 weeks later...

[Sorry for the late (note quite necro!) post... I missed this somehow and only saw it from yesterday's 1.11 news...]

This really made me laugh... it's just like the stages I go through on a coding job as the deadline gets closer.

It's great to see our little green friends getting more animated ;) Keep up the good work!