Need help!! how to increase incline

Im no expert but if you point your ship north or south on the globe then the inclination turns. Because you burn east to achieve orbit, you continually burn east to extend it eastward but to move it up or down you need to angle it by burning north or south. This will extend your orbit somewhat though so you have to account for that.

The key to changing your orbit plane is burning perpendicular to your plane on the direction you wish your orbit to move. Remember your orbit pivots by your current location and will always have an axis passing through the orbit body. (Kerbol when trying to capture planet, your planet when trying to capture moon, etc).

To sum up, first you want to have your orbital axis relative to you aligned with the orbit path you are trying to capture. Imagine an infinitely long line going from your ship to the sun extending forever out in both directions. When this line also crosses the orbit path you are trying to match, that is when you want to begin your burn.

To do your burn, You need to align yourself perpendicular heading to your travel direction but still aligned to the horizon. Atm, computer trouble so all I unfortunately am getting is red x for images so cannot reference yours specific (on my end, not yours I don't think) So if you have a 90 degree heading and need to have the direction you are orbiting to be on a downward plane, you burn south or 180 degrees. 90 degrees perpendicular. The orbit will pivot along the previous imaginary line, keep your perpendicular burn until plane is aligned. For extreme angles, you will need to adjust your heading as you go, but always keep aligned to horizon. Hope this helps.

If you look at your two orbits (Eve's and yours) from the side, you'll see two points where they cross. They'll be on opposite sides of your orbit. They're called the Crossing Nodes.

After one of the nodes, your orbit will begin sink below Eve's; that's called the Descending Node. If you thrust UP at this point, you'll tilt your entire orbit into closer alignment Eve's. Or, thrust downward at the Ascending Node. It's best to do your plane-change burns at the farther, slower part of your orbit, to save fuel.

I show how to do this at the end of my

, which was made in KSP 0.16, but should still work fine in 0.17. It may help you see what I'm talking about.