Broken stuffs

I just finished my Vall base Eprus, all landers docked. One of the lander was attached to the base via a claw, but for some unknown what bug, the game proceeds to think that the claw only grabs to the fuel tank, and the whole other parts of the lander is fully attached to the base??? Then, I open KML, look at the save, and a bunch of errors. Parts not attached to parent parts, Docked docking ports labeled as Ready, Invalid symmetry entry, claw node attachment not responded from other grappled part?? what is wrong with my save now, and how does these things appear, and how do i fix them
(those errors were written multiple times by KML, only the grappling node was wrote one)hOtg19d.png9wzmKPt.png

I have to think that this was a Kraken attack and one of the minor, non-explosive, non-part-hurling kind that's all over very quickly and can go unnoticed.  A little bit of fast shaking for a fraction of a second and then: stress relieved and everything seemingly still in place.  If this is the case, there will be no remedy except to retreat to a save and experiment with auto-strutting.

Edited by Hotel26

16 hours ago, Hotel26 said:

I have to think that this was a Kraken attack and one of the minor, non-explosive, non-part-hurling kind that's all over very quickly and can go unnoticed.  A little bit of fast shaking for a fraction of a second and then: stress relieved and everything seemingly still in place.  If this is the case, there will be no remedy except to retreat to a save and experiment with auto-strutting.

Weirdly enough, the base explodes when I restarted the game, and enter the vessel by persistence.

2 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

Your image didn't load or something. Did you copy Imgur's BBCode link into the post? 

Also, thread moved to Support. 

Huh, In my view it's loaded.

The images are errors from KML, Dock part is docked to other docked part. Docking state should be 'Docked (same vessel)' but is 'Ready', other dock Part [41] (docking port 2): Docked (docker): Eprus I Probe.

(the docking port error also made the docking port unable to undock and appears a Null Reference)(docking port error also includes docking port showing 'Docked (docker)' when it should be 'Docked (dockee))

Part not attached to Parent part: PART [39] (asas module 1-2)

Invalid Symmetry entry 'sym= 37', you should delete this attribute

Grappling part node attachment not responded from other grappled part: PART [83] (battery bank)

Edited by Sirius K

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.