Kerbal Aging?

nsgallup

Has anything been said about this, or do you think it will be implemented in some form?

In KSP1 it made sense to have immortal kerbals, but if KSP journeys are going to take very long periods of time it might make more sense to have a kerbal life expectancy. Maybe there could be a hall of fame for kerbals who achieved milestones/great amounts of flighttime/number of missions, ect

9 hours ago, nsgallup said:

Has anything been said about this, or do you think it will be implemented in some form?

In KSP1 it made sense to have immortal kerbals, but if KSP journeys are going to take very long periods of time it might make more sense to have a kerbal life expectancy. Maybe there could be a hall of fame for kerbals who achieved milestones/great amounts of flighttime/number of missions, ect

If you get my Jeb Kerman killed, we WILL have problems, really big problems. If you get any of the big 4 killed, we shall have problems. I love defaulting my big 4 to the best missions, and if they are dead, I can't.

I hope that they're immortal, though a toggle could be cool.

Me too, @Tw1. My headcanon is that Kerbals have a sort of stasis state, and a regenerative state, so they can avoid long waits and heal after pancaking on the ground in a fighter and having only the cockpit survive.

On 10/15/2020 at 4:59 AM, Mikenike said:

If you get my Jeb Kerman killed, we WILL have problems, really big problems. If you get any of the big 4 killed, we shall have problems. I love defaulting my big 4 to the best missions, and if they are dead, I can't.

FROM ME TOO!!!! I LOVE MY JEBBIE, VAL, BOBBY, AND BILLIE!!! THEY ARE THE BEST KERBALS IN THE GAME (ESPECIALLY FOR TOP MISSIONS) AND IF THEY ARE DEAD WE SHALT HAVE PLENTY OF PROBLEMS! KSP Memes - Forum Games! - Kerbal Space Program Forums

Edited by Vanamonde
Don't get carried away with font sizes, please.