What Is Your ONE ALL-TIME FAVORITE Feature Of Kerbal Space Program 2?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What is your FAVORITE feature of Kerbal Space Program 2?

• Interstellar travel
    • Futuristic Technology
    • Improved User Interface
    • Improved Kerbal Space Center
    • Multiplayer
    • Colonizations of Planets
    • Improved Graphics

One of the big things i always wished i could do in KSP1 was making a grand tour mission out of one glorious mothership, and in so doing, visiting every biome. Ostensibly such a huge project scope was because i wanted to do more interesting things than footprints on each world but i had to work within the gameplay constraints. 

With KSP2 I'll be able to do such things and beyond. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/7/2020 at 2:02 PM, Starhelperdude said:

I like both Interstellar Travel and Colonies, but I don't care about Multiplayer, I have no friends ;.;

Also you are a Legend, you are everywhere

Dang sorry to hear that... 

YES I AM LEGEND *thanks for the Compliment but ive been away for 3 weeks so i kinda lost that title. also my forums right now on page three.

Im starting to wonder if There will be a black hole or not. I REALLY WANNA KNOW

On 11/7/2020 at 3:00 PM, starcaptain said:

One of the big things i always wished i could do in KSP1 was making a grand tour mission out of one glorious mothership, and in so doing, visiting every biome. Ostensibly such a huge project scope was because i wanted to do more interesting things than footprints on each world but i had to work within the gameplay constraints. 

With KSP2 I'll be able to do such things and beyond. 

It is Possible. If you have the two DLC's you have access to special size 4 parts which can  take you REALLY FAR. I mean, the size 3 parts are already EXCESSIVE and size 4 is extra ludicrous. However, i still think there will be a Size 5 part or parts in KSP2. If KSP2 were to implement black holes and neutron stars they would be ABSOLUTE GAMECHANGERS! and you 'll be able to do many things beyond your imagination such as wild gravity assists, Killing more kerbals on "accident" which i never do, and collect MORE SCIENCE!!!

Also, its not impossible to make A mothership visiting everywhere in the solar system but its QUITE DIFFICULT and EXTREMELY TIME CONSUMING! so yeah, still waiting for KSP2 so it can be made a lot easier.