Forum UI Changes

Clamp-o-Tron

Loving the ability to hide signatures on a per-user basis (was that always there?)

Hating the need to on so many users due to ridiculously long signatures (definition of "ridiculously long": More than maybe 160 vertical pixels)

Edited by Superfluous J

Anyone have any clue what those small circular blue icons are on the bottom right of some users avatars? Stardust for example has a half filled in shield icon. Other users I have seen a “stop” hand.  Others have none at all. 

Edited by MechBFP

Not sure where to post this (wouldn't be able to find the suitable topic anyway), but the forum is completely and totally broken. Is it so on your end? It's like there's no style, just text, massive bullet point lists and the default Chrome font.

2 minutes ago, Bej Kerman said:

Not sure where to post this (wouldn't be able to find the suitable topic anyway), but the forum is completely and totally broken. Is it so on your end? It's like there's no style, just text, massive bullet point lists and the default Chrome font.

Screencap

https://imgur.com/k4MOffr

2 hours ago, MechBFP said:

Anyone have any clue what those small circular blue icons are on the bottom right of some users avatars? Stardust for example has a half filled in shield icon. Other users I have seen a “stop” hand.  Others have none at all. 

The recent update is still causing some problems. I'm not seeing whatever it is you're describing, but I am seeing other weirdnesses. It's being worked on. 

Meanwhile, guys, please don't post unhelpful answers just to troll each other. Those posts have been removed. 

4 hours ago, MechBFP said:

Im seeing them too. The one with a shield i think indicates moderator (at least i think so, i see that on like vanamonde for example) and the stop hand i think indicates a member who is new (i think) and requires moderator approval. This is my theory.

12 minutes ago, AlamoVampire said:

Im seeing them too. The one with a shield i think indicates moderator (at least i think so, i see that on like vanamonde for example) and the stop hand i think indicates a member who is new (i think) and requires moderator approval. This is my theory.

If you mouse over the circle it tells you why its there.

3 hours ago, Bej Kerman said:

Screencap

https://imgur.com/k4MOffr

Obligatory "that looks better than correct" post.

(I don't actually think it looks better, but it does not look all that worse)

11 hours ago, Kerminator1000 said:

If you mouse over the circle it tells you why its there.

IPS: *annoys people by burning their eyes and wasting screenspace to cater to all the latest mobile 'responsive design' fads*

Also IPS: *includes attention-grabbing features that are physically impossible to use on mobile*

:rolleyes:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.