ScanSat - Mechjeb Landing Target?

dresoccer4

12 minutes ago, goldenpsp said:

You seem to be posting lots of specific mod questions here in discussions.  In these cases you will likely get better responses to a specific mod question by posting in that mod's release thread.

Are you sure that's the right protocol? I have been posting in the release threads as well, but it didn't seem respectful to have long back and forth conversations about my specific issue gumming up the thread.  Rather a dedicated thread solely for the discussion of specific things seemed the better route so as to not annoy people who may be following it. See what my logic is here?

This forum is called "Add-on discussions" and that's exactly what I'm posting about so it seems the right way to go about these things. 

Though if there are more specific rules about this here I'm all ears. 

Edited by dresoccer4

Well, I didn't answer because I couldn't verify what I remembered. I'd have to start a clean new save ;)

Have you opened MechJeb's Landing Guidance window? The button in the SCANsat map is supposed to set it as target, so all you'd need to do is push the "land at target" button (and hope MJ gets it right ;)

Edited by HansAcker

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.