KSP Loading... Preview: Bop revamp

St4rdust

56 minutes ago, DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE said:

WAIT WHAT?! instead of spending your time for 1.11 update on something more important you spend it ALL on bop. i dont have anything wrong with the Bop revamp but SERIOUSLY, no new parts, no other revamps, or anything ELSE... :( That just killed all the anticipation for 1.11 but i guess beggars cant be choosers. Anyways, GREAT JOB ON THE BOP REVAMP!!! really looks much better!!!! :) 

-Sincerely, DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE

"Awaiting KSP2's Arrival"

this is just one part of the phat update, they always show off features of updates before the BIG announcement.

Edited by Dirkidirk

33 minutes ago, DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE said:

WAIT WHAT?! instead of spending your time for 1.11 update on something more important you spend it ALL on bop. i dont have anything wrong with the Bop revamp but SERIOUSLY, no new parts, no other revamps, or anything ELSE... :( That just killed all the anticipation for 1.11 but i guess beggars cant be choosers. Anyways, GREAT JOB ON THE BOP REVAMP!!! really looks much better!!!! :) 

This isn't going to be the only thing in the 1.11 update, they usually tease a few things in the weeks leading up to the update before doing the big reveal of everything that's included. You just have to be patient and I'm sure they'll announce more stuff soon.

From my very unscientific observations of 1.9 and 1.10 updates, it looks like Squad begins releasing previews about a month and a week before the release - so 1.11 might come out in late November. This is also roughly consistent with their goal of releasing an update every ~3 months.

On 10/22/2020 at 5:32 PM, pandaman said:

Basically yes.  Move your cursor over the icon and wait a second or so, it will sort of  'reset' it so that it works again.  You can then use your mouse normally. You will then need to click windows to activate the transfer in the usual way.  It is a bit inconvenient,  but it works.

Cool, thanks. I'll give that a try until a proper fix has been done.

9 hours ago, DeadJohn said:

That's an unrealistic expectation. If a  game can do that, it means "maximum" isn't very high quality.

Let's be honest here.. it's not the game that can't do it. ;)

Edited by Jognt
Remove multi-post-merge

22 hours ago, DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE said:

Have patience.

Most likely this is just the first of several 'reveals' of new stuff in 1.11.  My guess is that all of Jool's moons will get a revamp this time as all the other bodies have been done over the last two or three updates.

There will quite likely be some other additions too, such as part revamps, and maybe a few new parts connected to other gameplay tweaks and additions.  As well as numerous bug fixes (and potentially a few new bugs too, but that's just the nature of software development)

On 10/23/2020 at 11:04 AM, DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE said:

They give out peeks to it then bigger reveals, like parts and bug fixes ya goober

On 10/22/2020 at 9:32 AM, OrbitsR4Sissies said:

Lovely.

As others have noted, nicely or not, would love to see Tylo, Pol and Eeloo get the texture revamp, too, as well as more reasons to go there to explore. Most players dislike Tylo simply because there's little reason to explore it, aside from the high resources needed to land and return. Perhaps a few new easter eggs or special resource/surface features/tech item for these most remote areas?

Considering that we have been getting regular texture revamps for a while now, I think it is safe to assume those will eventually be covered. I cannot see why they would do some and then stop.

2 hours ago, Vegatoxi said:

@St4rdust

Hide contents

Zdf6Ltt.jpg

Kerbin texture is still pixelated [snip].

Mb you fix it first, no?

I can't think the devs can fix a faulty eyesight

Edited by Gargamel
Portions of Quote Redacted by moderator.

8 hours ago, DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE said:

@AnimaticalProductions and @Fraston Dres is a planet or technically a dwarf planet that orbits between Duna and Jool. it has an escape velocity in the vicinity of between 500-600 m/s (Meters per second). this should tell you that Dres is pretty small.

they where joking it's a running joke

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.