Change, add, or remove one letter from the word of previous post.

Turf

SOH SCRAP latch Scarlette is the flat buskkit simulator of all time (in my mind)

20 hours ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

wait, how did we get to this?

Your guess is as good as mine. Actually, if you bother to go back a few pages and look, your guess might be better than mine because I didn't bother to go back. Also, can we change, add, or remove one character (In this case I am wondering about parentheses) from the previous post, or only letters? I want to know if I could only remove one parenthesis from a post to change it, or if I could remove the set to completely eradicate them from the post above.

SOH SCRAP latch Scarlette is the flat buskkit simulator of Vall time (in my mind)

2 hours ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

Also, can we change, add, or remove one character (In this case I am wondering about parentheses) from the previous post, or only letters? I want to know if I could only remove one parenthesis from a post to change it, or if I could remove the set to completely eradicate them from the post above.

As stated in the OP,

On 10/26/2020 at 3:03 AM, Turf said:

Addendum 2: Clarification of the rules (and examples!):
You can't change the entire of the word:
kill > murder (it's a synonym but it's not allowed by the rules)
You can only change one (and only one) letter:
kill > bill (K is changed to B)
kill > kivl (first L is changed to V) (doesn't mean anything but it's allowed)
Or add them:
kill > knill (N is added)
Or remove them:
kill > ill (K is removed)
Remember, it doesn't need to be a valid English word. You can make "uvxsehsnz" and the next poster has to work with that word, no matter what.

Also I don't know when was the first space added.

On 10/26/2020 at 3:03 AM, Turf said:

The letter must be a lowercase Latin alphabet (a-z). You can't simply change a letter into UPPERCASE or add spaces and numbers.

But people seem to be happy about spaces.

1 minute ago, Nazalassa said:

(sorry if I just cut your post)

:DI pressed enter and (probably) some other key, and my unfinished post went out.

Edited by CFYL

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.