20 years of human presence on the International Space Station

St4rdust

Calling all Kerbonauts! We’re partnering with NASA  to celebrate 20 years of human presence on the International Space Station What would 20 years of Kerbal presence look like? 
Send us a time-lapse video of Kerbals doing spacewalks, science experiments, eating snacks, and everything in between aboard your most accurate recreation of the ISS over its 20-year lifespan. We’ll choose our favorites based on accuracy and creativity. How?
On November 2, join ISS expert Dr. Gary H. Kitmacher for a Reddit Ask Me Anything where they’ll comment on the engineering accuracy of the top submissions, and answer your questions about #SpaceStation20th and if Kerbals are really out there in space.
We invite you to Tweet us your vids!

ISS_v007.jpg

Jeb in ultra HQ :P

https://www.reddit.com/r/KerbalSpaceProgram/comments/jihyyi/calling_all_kerbonauts_were_partnering_with_nasa/

20 years already (Wow does time fly like crazy)... You know, the ISS was once just a few modules and now its a colossal orbiting laboratory over 300 feet long with more than 10 countries that maintain it and supply it. @St4rdust i actually believe that there are Kerbals somewhere in the Universe in a far away Galaxy. Anyways, i am EXTREMELY estatic about this event and simply cannot wait to speak to Dr. Gary H. Kitmacher and ask him "anything".  To be honest, i am pained to hear that the ISS is planned to be deorbited in 2028. it should at least deserve to make a 30 year anniversary, like the space shuttle did. But i guess the space program can be compared to like the phoenix bird that dies and rises from the ashes every 500-600 years and a new and more advanced space station will take its place. And by the way, in the artwork, i hope that kerbal got a tether or a thruster cause if not, that kerbal will become space debris. Anyways, I am extremely proud of the developers and KSP team and thank you NASA for partnering with us on this great adventure. 

Sincerely, DAFATRONALDO 2007 IN SPACE

"Testing rockets for the pure sake of it"

Man i ahve a spectacular artwork of KSP that i wanna share but i cant cause it only says Insert Image from URL and i dont have a URL cause i made this on the computer and not borrowed it from a website. can some one show me how to post pictures from documents on a computer to the forum? :(

10 minutes ago, DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE said:

Man i ahve a spectacular artwork of KSP that i wanna share but i cant cause it only says Insert Image from URL and i dont have a URL cause i made this on the computer and not borrowed it from a website. can some one show me how to post pictures from documents on a computer to the forum? :(

You have to copy the picture to your computer, then upload it via Mega (that's what I use) and then copy the picture URL.

11 minutes ago, DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE said:

Upload it to imgur.com (you don't need an account) then copy the direct link and just paste it into your post.

fVKjqTnloWj5kElgCr3SAya4la4Dg1ZUZ9MvSFID

this is probably a very wierd artwork to you guys but i call this "Kerbal Mistakes". it is a player accidentally forcing a Space station into reentry and throwing a kerbal out. Like many KSP Fans, i have once made MANY MANY mistakes in Kerbal Space Program and this Art illustrates and example of a grave mistake. 

Sincerely, DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE "Fly Safe - or not" @St4rdust

Edited by DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE

I have some footage here @St4rdust of a Tylo station inspired by the ISS from a while back

I don't have the original footage but here is a timestamp of where I have an eva

I also have a twitter account so I will tweet there too

of course it's not your MOST accurate station I did make my own arrangements but I like how it went out and if you don't use it that's ok

video of Kerbals doing spacewalks, science experiments, eating snacks

, seeking holes with a torn tea bag, patching them with duct tape, repairing the space toilet and the smoking  vacuum cleaner...

... and attaching to the docking ports other, paired, docking ports, because they decided to use the older version of the docking port standard than the one, already installed.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/26/2020 at 11:04 AM, DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE said:

It should at least deserve to make a 30 year anniversary, like the space shuttle did.

The sad fact is these habitats are all disposables.  We don't want it to be another MIR, which was in a very sad and dangerous state by the time it was retired.

On 10/26/2020 at 11:38 AM, DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE said:

http://imgur.com