Would you rather?

Chequers

We all have to make choices: What to have for lunch; What movie to watch; Whether to add one moar booster.

Some choices are easier than others (it's always 'yes' to moar boosters) - but what if you had to make a choice between two tough options?

This premise of this game is simple: Propose a situation where you must decide between two equally good options - the harder to chose between, the better!

First, you must answer the previous 'would you rather', and justify your choice. Be detailed! Someone might scrutinise your decision making process.

Once you've justified your answer, propose the next 'would you rather'.

I'll start:

'Would you rather have hands for feet, or feet for hands?'

Edited by Chequers

I'd rather have hands for feet. You can walk on your hands, but you can't effectively type with your feet.

Plus 4 hands may come in handy sometimes. Pun intended.

Would you rather move over 5000km from your current home and never set foot within 5000km of it for the rest of your life, or stay where you are if it meant you'd never be able to travel more than 500km from there for the rest of your life?

Bonus followup question: What's the smallest/largest numbers for the above question that would make you change your answer?

21 minutes ago, Superfluous J said:

Would you rather move over 5000km from your current home and never set foot within 5000km of it for the rest of your life, or stay where you are if it meant you'd never be able to travel more than 500km from there for the rest of your life?

Damn, looks like I can only launch from Baikonur then. Neither of these sound very good.

21 minutes ago, Superfluous J said:

Bonus followup question: What's the smallest/largest numbers for the above question that would make you change your answer?

The distance between my house and LC-39A.

Would you rather have a jetpack or a hoverboard?

1 hour ago, Vanamonde said:

The forum game has been moved to Forum Games. 

Sorry! That's where I thought I'd put it!

59 minutes ago, miguelsgamingch said:

Would You Rather Have School Or Games

Tough one. I get a lot of joy in learning, but I don't necessarily have to get learning from school... but games covers way more; from video games, to (arguably) sports... so I'll say games.

Would you rather have to go completely bald once a month, or never be allowed to cut your hair again?

Edited by Chequers

35 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

(The latter includes the former, as it's hard to cut hair on a bald head)

Let me clarify: Your two choices are:

A - Maintain your ability to cut your hair - and I don't mean just the hair on your head, mind you - but once a month, you must lose it all. 

Or

B - Never be able to cut your hair again, for the rest of your hairy days.

If it would help to make it a harder decision, feel free to speculate on the timeframe at which you must lose all of your hair. Be it 3 months, 6 months, each year, or longer.

Edited by Chequers

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.