Audio Help

Hi I'm playing KSP on the Xbox one X and it's the enhanced edition and my question is how do I fix the audio crackling noise when I'm taking off? No matter what engine I use no matter what rocket I use every time I launch there is a terrible cracking noise and it's annoying the heck out of me and I don't know if it's a setting in the audio normalizer that I need to fix because right now I'm running at threshold of 1.0 and responsiveness is 16. I have literally adjusted every slider I can trying to figure out which one is making that noise and I can't figure it out can someone help me?

• 2 weeks later...

I only have this noise at certain engines, also on the one X. The big launch stage engines "Twin Boar" and "Mammoth" to be precise. I also find it a bit of a bother but since it´s only those two engines it wasn´t a big deal. For certain it isn´t at all engines. If you say you have it with all engines I´d maybe suggest to check your xbox audio settings?! Maybe you want to try to simply set all xbox video and audio settings back to default and have a look if this solves the issue and if not...idk...reinstall? But I reinstalled the game more than once when I experienced something weird and it never helped so don´t put too high hopes in it. But I had problems with some xbox settings I once changed and forgot about it and these actuallly always turned out causing problems with something. I´d place my bet on this one. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.