KSP2 Developers Ultimate Appreciation Discussion Thread! (The only reason KSP2 exists) :) {#Spreading Kerbal Cheer}

Hello its me DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE and i added this discussion thread so we can all express our appreciation to the developers of KSP2. if you didn't already know, its a good sign when devs. are in good spirits so lets keep it that way. You can simply type something nice for the devs. or give a shoutout to them, you can also give appreciation to the moderators who have to moderate the forums tirelessly day after day. and yes, if you want, you can give appreciation to someone in the forums. At the end of the day, We are all in this Together. So let's spread some Kerbal Kindness!

Sincerely, DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE!

KSP2 Developers Appreciation Discussion Thread! Now Open!

Thank you to all the moderators and devs. for KSP2 we appreciate you very good work!

Also make sure to SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON IN THE FACE, LIKE A BIG BOI BOSS!!!  That way i know to make more great topics like this one

Rules:

1. Please no Cursing or i'll tell ur mommy your cursing

2. Always spread kindness even if ya dont feel like it

3. No hate comments to anyone

4. Spam clicking IS allowed but only to a small extent

5. always be grateful to our Devs that, without them, KSP2 would not exist.

6. That's all

7. plz like

8. or else

9. i mean it...

10. there no more

Edited by DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE
Reason for edit: devs are the best!

Thank you Devs for having a good heart, listening to our voice, making KSP great again, and lastly for the great graphics, interstellar travel, and colonization of planets. Can't wait to stick Anti-matter engine up KSC butt :cool::sticktongue:

11 minutes ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

We all own you guys one!

We owe them $39.99 big ones and if they raise the price, then more but i'll be willing to pay any price to say thank you!

1 hour ago, DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE said:

We owe them $39.99 big ones and if they raise the price, then more but i'll be willing to pay any price to say thank you!

It's 60.00 btw but I agree

• 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE said:

not a lot of people seem to appreciate devs...

naw, maybe we just don't wanna post here

14 hours ago, Nate Simpson said:

Thank you, @DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE! Your cheerleading has increased our productivity by at least 14 percent.

I feel like if you went back to the big font, we'd become so productive that we might be able to squeeze in another planet or two.

Hmmm... Like This big?

Thanks so much for the shout out :) 

By the way, you guys do phenomenal work, and are so understanding of us, keep up the amazing work!

And please, please, please you guys gotta include a black hole, and maybe squeeze a neutron star, the forums are begging for one. 

That's all for now

Sincerely, DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE!

Also i changed my Profile pic cause everyone (even the moderators) thought i was Nate Simpson

19 hours ago, Nate Simpson said:

Thank you, @DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE! Your cheerleading has increased our productivity by at least 14 percent.

I feel like if you went back to the big font, we'd become so productive that we might be able to squeeze in another planet or two.

guys, the more we make the devs excited, the more content we get. 

Hey. After trying to make and currently am making Kerbal Space Program on scratch.  I understand making a game is super tough and that it takes a long time.... And yet. i am now grateful that this game might be finished in three years.