KSP2 Developers Ultimate Appreciation Discussion Thread! (The only reason KSP2 exists) :) {#Spreading Kerbal Cheer}

On 12/3/2020 at 4:52 PM, Nate Simpson said:

back to the big font

Just not too big, don't go too nuts. :) 

I do like the positivity. Sometimes we peeps here on the forums can get quite impatient on the release date. But from my own experience, delays just make it so you don't rush it. Take the time that's needed to get it home run instead of out on first base.

55 minutes ago, Deddly said:

Nate Simpson gets banned for having a second account ;)

R.I.P Nate Simpsonand DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE

11 hours ago, The Doodling Astronaut said:

Just not too big, don't go too nuts. :) 

I do like the positivity. Sometimes we peeps here on the forums can get quite impatient on the release date. But from my own experience, delays just make it so you don't rush it. Take the time that's needed to get it home run instead of out on first base.

I like to go "coco" nuts and stay loco. Okay no more comic sans. 

On 12/4/2020 at 9:10 AM, DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE said:

back to the big font

Sir Yes Sir!

On 12/5/2020 at 4:58 PM, Dr. Kerbal said:

Hey. After trying to make and currently am making Kerbal Space Program on scratch.  I understand making a game is super tough and that it takes a long time.... And yet. i am now grateful that this game might be finished in three years.

Im pretty sure somewhere in the User liscensing that its Illegal to edit and revise a games source code if its not open source? Don't worry... i wont tell the cops.

On 12/4/2020 at 2:33 PM, KSPACE said:

guys, the more we make the devs excited, the more content we get. 

YES!!! LET'S MAKE DEVS PROUD! or ELSE!!! jk. but were gonna need to do better than that if we wanna see something like a black hole or something truly EPIC!

Psychology 101

On 12/5/2020 at 4:58 PM, Dr. Kerbal said:

Hey. After trying to make and currently am making Kerbal Space Program on scratch.  I understand making a game is super tough and that it takes a long time.... And yet. i am now grateful that this game might be finished in three years.

Dr.Kerbal Entertainment? NOICE!

Plz @Nate Simpson you gotta add a black hole or a neutron star into the game PLEASE! if im not cheerleading enough to get one, IM GONNA EXPLODE!

so please for the sake of jeb plz make one. I dont care if this game gets delayed to 2056 but plz add 1 or 2. Like the Astounding Work BTW! 

you guys do such a good job!maxresdefault-1024x576.jpg

Edited by DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE
Its the mickey mouse clubhouse come inside its fun inside, M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

2 hours ago, DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE said:

Im pretty sure somewhere in the User liscensing that its Illegal to edit and revise a games source code if its not open source? Don't worry... i wont tell the cops

Scratch uses blocks, not one of the more complex coding languages.

Can we really thank the devs enough? The dedication they have shown is amazing! We do get a little nit-pickty over some things....but everyone truly is psyched! Cheers, and keep up the great work! (And stay safe...the world’s just bananas!) 

Lewie

39 minutes ago, Lewie said:

(And stay safe...the world’s just bananas!) 

I cannot stress enough how much I really hope that the Dev's and their families are doing ok during these times.

On 12/7/2020 at 1:11 PM, DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE said:

Im pretty sure somewhere in the User liscensing that its Illegal to edit and revise a games source code if its not open source? Don't worry... i wont tell the cops.

If he's making a fan build then its not using KSP's code. Besides KSP is in Unity and Scratch is completely different.

On 12/3/2020 at 6:14 AM, DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE said:

not a lot of people seem to appreciate devs...

I only just came across this thread now.  But, yes, a big thank you to Nate and Crew and a big thank you to the Squad crew for a decade of KSP and all the continuing support and upgrades.  This is perhaps the only game I have paid full price (not on sale) for the base game and both DLCs and I more than got my money's worth.  Nothing else continues with this much support. Just brilliant.