Loading stops at loading Serenity - Realism Overhaul

Hi, I'm trying to play Realism Overhaul but whenever i try to play i always have the same problem: the loading stops at expansions/serenity, right at the end of the yellow bar. I verified the files and i only installed mods from the Carnasa tutorial on how to install it, all the mods are in the GitHub of Realism Overhaul. With only the basics mods for RO the game starts just fine, when i added the reccomandations it stopped loading. Anyone can help me or had the same problem?

The game with generally only stop loading there if there is a mod that is out of date or in some other way incompatible with the version of the game you are playing. Try seeing if the versions of the mods you downloaded are build to be run in 1.8.1.

Edited by Alsos

Some mods are for recent versions but on the GitHub they say they work. I downloaded the same versions of the dude and they work to him. Is there any way to find out what mods are causing this problem? I don't have much experience with RO but from what I know they should have worked. I'll try to unistall a mod at  the time and I'll let you know

Check the logs! Breaking Ground is the last thing that gets checked before the game compiles and starts running so any exceptions or errors that stop this usually leave the game frozen with the Breaking Ground loading message on the screen as that was the last thing it did.

Look in KSP.log inside the KSP directory and/or Player.log (on Windows that’s found at C:/users/your-username/AppData/LocalLow/Squad/Kerbal Space Program; note that AppData is a hidden folder so enable ‘show hidden folders’ to see it) and you’ll probably find an exception or crash message right at the end, which will tell you why caused the problem and make it much easier to diagnose the cause and find a solution.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.