Kerbal Space Program 2 to be released in 2022 [Discussion Thread]

Arco123

On 4/12/2021 at 10:24 AM, PlutoISaPlanet said:

If they release it in fall 2022, we are more then 600 days away...

Right. Which is why we need to quickly convert this thread into something more useful so we don't burn out in the intervening time.

Anybody see any good TV or movies recently? Any favorite foods? Starship SN15 just passed cryo and is now receiving even more tiles after being moved out to the pad, that would be fun to talk about

52 minutes ago, Wubslin said:

Right. Which is why we need to quickly convert this thread into something more useful so we don't burn out in the intervening time.

Anybody see any good TV or movies recently? Any favorite foods? Starship SN15 just passed cryo and is now receiving even more tiles after being moved out to the pad, that would be fun to talk about

Kong vs Godzilla was awesome

Haven't seen it yet. :sad:

Did see that Ingenuity's first offworld flight got pushed back. It makes me wonder, did NASA get the idea from KSP? I hope they have better luck at flying a copter on Mars than I do on Duna! :joy:

16 minutes ago, Dientus said:

Haven't seen it yet. :sad:

Did see that Ingenuity's first offworld flight got pushed back. It makes me wonder, did NASA get the idea from KSP? I hope they have better luck at flying a copter on Mars than I do on Duna! :joy:

You might know this, but I want to just say it for everyone else who does not. 

Ingenuity carries a peice of the Right Brothers first plane. How poetice, this peice will be one of the first things to fly on Mars.

4 minutes ago, PlutoISaPlanet said:

I learned today that the Blue Origins moon lander (which I think is realy bad) was designed in kerbal space program.

That is interesting. I will have to look that up.

You saying that actually makes me wonder if any space agency could possibly use KSP 2 to design craft as well. If that were to happen, free advertising :awe:

6 hours ago, PlutoISaPlanet said:

I learned today that the Blue Origins moon lander (which I think is realy bad) was designed in kerbal space program.

What's up with that 40 foot ladder??? And the unsustainability of it all. Pitiful. There are a lot of things I disagree with Dr. Handmer on but the current state of culture in public sector spaceflight is abysmal. In no world should SLS have been greenlit nor should any awards be given out to the National Team. It's shaping up to be Apollo 2 with far more operational complexity and without the time pressure. And the only redeeming traits of the Apollo program was that it was operationally simple and lightning fast.

https://caseyhandmer.wordpress.com/2021/03/04/sls-what-now/

9 hours ago, PlutoISaPlanet said:

Kong vs Godzilla was awesome

I almost saw it with some friends but I felt crusty from covid vaccine dose 2 so I stayed home. Oh well.

Edited by Wubslin

3 hours ago, Wubslin said:

What's up with that 40 foot ladder??? And the unsustainability of it all. Pitiful. There are a lot of things I disagree with Dr. Handmer on but the current state of culture in public sector spaceflight is abysmal. In no world should SLS have been greenlit nor should any awards be given out to the National Team. It's shaping up to be Apollo 2 with far more operational complexity and without the time pressure. And the only redeeming traits of the Apollo program was that it was operationally simple and lightning fast.

https://caseyhandmer.wordpress.com/2021/03/04/sls-what-now/

I almost saw it with some friends but I felt crusty from covid vaccine dose 2 so I stayed home. Oh well.

Blue Origins lander is super unsafe, and it is also not reusable. I hope dynetics wins.

Almost forgot 

2 more days till.... FRIDAYYYYY

Edited by PlutoISaPlanet
My spelling was like a 1st grader

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2020 at 9:18 AM, Arco123 said:

Bruh, anyways. More time for me to make stuff in ksp 1.

Planning my next deadly  mission. Hmm.. A Jool 5. 

On 11/5/2020 at 10:00 AM, severedsolo said:

We should be encouraging developers to finish their games before expecting us to spend £60 on it.

Ya. I want it to be worth every penny. Plus, I need more time for      @Misguided Kerbal 's MEGATHREAD to reach its goal. 

• 2 weeks later...