Japris Stellar Neighborhood-The Interstellar Race!

Lewie

Here's my summary of my 2nd flight, the BCR-2 "Sounding Rod". I always pack plenty of experiments so I can scrape off as much science as I can.screenshot40.pngscreenshot41.pngscreenshot42.pngscreenshot44.pngscreenshot45.pngscreenshot46.pngscreenshot47.png

Now here's the science and how it was used.screenshot48.pngscreenshot49.pngscreenshot50.pngscreenshot51.png

It is now 15 minutes into the science playthrough.

This is the flight of LQD-1, Upgrade. This craft reached orbit.screenshot52.pngscreenshot53.pngscreenshot54.pngscreenshot55.pngscreenshot56.pngscreenshot57.png

Here are the events that happened during re-entry and landing. screenshot65.pngscreenshot67.pngscreenshot68.pngscreenshot69.pngscreenshot72.pngscreenshot74.pngscreenshot73.pngscreenshot75.pngscreenshot76.png Flight recovered at 1 hour and 14 minutes into the race. The LQD-2 was launched shortly after the LQD-1 got into orbit, I'll be deorbiting the LQD-2 soon.

13 minutes ago, sir rocket said:

Mods just corrupted the save, I'm going to have to drop out. Will be watching though.

Bummer!

If you want, you can cheat yourself the necessary science points to unlock nodes you had...honor system, y'know? If you don't want to , it's fine. Cheers!

Because I was not so patient, LQD-2 Crashed upon landing. The mission plan was to land on Gilly.  After getting into orbit a sub-optimal orbit it was deorbited. It underwent rapid unscheduled ground-based compression and the pilot is currently deemed missing in action. No rewards were claimed from this mission.

Hey guys-

My saves (including Ad Astra)  were corrupted. I too will be dropping out of the race. If you want the race to go on, please comment so, but I am thinking of just having the thread locked. I’m not sure. 

2 hours ago, Lewie said:

Hey guys-

My saves (including Ad Astra)  were corrupted. I too will be dropping out of the race. If you want the race to go on, please comment so, but I am thinking of just having the thread locked. I’m not sure. 

What corrupted it, may I ask?

24 minutes ago, DunaManiac said:

What corrupted it, may I ask?

I’m not actually sure! The save was getting pretty old, and it was essentially held together by duct tape and black magic. It the last month, I had all my saves corrupted twice. (At least) so....

maybe it was a mod, I’m not sure. 

15 hours ago, AccidentalColonies said:

I don't think I have the time, or passion, to continue racing. Anyways, since your save was corrupted this is yet another reason to stop.

Ok

I am really sorry that the race didn’t work out. I will ask for the thread to be locked soon. Cheers

Lewie

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.