[1.11.x] Soyuz TMA and R7- v1.0 (09/11/2020)

VoidCosmos

On 11/22/2020 at 4:58 AM, YourAgony said:

hi, 

is it possible that you also continue the Apollo Saturn V mod from DECQ ???? that would be awesome :)

Sorry but DECQ has told me that someone else has already adopted it. 

On 12/1/2020 at 12:58 PM, Brainpop14 said:

Is there a craft file?

3 hours ago, ComradeYukki said:

Do you have a fully assembled craft file we can mess around with? I would love it since I'm still not used yet to the mod.

I will try to include one for the next release.

(my forum notifications don't work for this thread)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Bonjour j'ai toujours le même problème ou on ne voit pas les propulseur s'allumé 

Hello I still have the same problem or we do not see the thruster on 

Edited by Vanamonde
Please post in English when not using the International subforums.

Hey all, I've created two sets of configs for this mod:

-full Waterfall support for all engines and RCS thrusters (obviously requires Waterfall)

YAFh3oP.png?1

VqLhznH.png?3

-a 2.5x rescale balance - which adjusts all engines to their real-world ISP,  slightly greater thrust, and gives the R7 tanks roughly 10-15% greater fuel/dry mass fractions. I've extensively tested this in KSRSS in 1.11.2 with 2.5x rescale, and the R7 with a crewed Soyuz on top can reach orbit if piloted carefully. 
(I've also added a few extra tweaks here, such as removed some fuel from the Progress module in exchange for 6 inventory slots, restored the engine cover animation on the Soyuz service module, and if you have Making History, the Soyuz orbital module will now have the IVA from the KV3 Spherical Pod thingy.

Link to Dropbox file

These are all just .cfg files, so the folder SOYUZ_EXTRAS can be placed anywhere in your game data folder

@VoidCosmos
I'm not sure if there is a Github repository for your mod but please let me know if you'd like me to submit a PR 

45 minutes ago, CollectingSP said:

@VoidCosmos Is this Stock scale?

Hey thought I’d go ahead and answer since I’ve been messing around with this lately but yes, the parts are stock scale and balanced accordingly.

Apparently there is an RO patch included, but I do not know if that rescales the parts, as I can’t seem to find the patch in any folders.

1 hour ago, lemon cup said:

Hey thought I’d go ahead and answer since I’ve been messing around with this lately but yes, the parts are stock scale and balanced accordingly.

Apparently there is an RO patch included, but I do not know if that rescales the parts, as I can’t seem to find the patch in any folders.

That’s totally fine. I’m in stock. 

I wonder if the Soyuz SM engine cover will ever work again.... it appears to be broken.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When I was trying to replicate the ISS and its assembly in LEO, I have noticed that the mod "Soviet Spacecraft" by Raidernick doesn't have any soyuz tma/newer versions. Is the spacecraft compatible with RO? Thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone i have a problenm with the solar panels in the 1.12.2 and i think that was because of how solar panels works now(with permanent deployed solar panels) before the lunch the solar panels allways apears deployed(but not really deployed on the configs) and i cant change that dont matters what i do, maybe i will missing something?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/10/2021 at 3:28 PM, lemon cup said:

Hey all, I've created two sets of configs for this mod:

-full Waterfall support for all engines and RCS thrusters (obviously requires Waterfall)

YAFh3oP.png?1

VqLhznH.png?3

-a 2.5x rescale balance - which adjusts all engines to their real-world ISP,  slightly greater thrust, and gives the R7 tanks roughly 10-15% greater fuel/dry mass fractions. I've extensively tested this in KSRSS in 1.11.2 with 2.5x rescale, and the R7 with a crewed Soyuz on top can reach orbit if piloted carefully. 
(I've also added a few extra tweaks here, such as removed some fuel from the Progress module in exchange for 6 inventory slots, restored the engine cover animation on the Soyuz service module, and if you have Making History, the Soyuz orbital module will now have the IVA from the KV3 Spherical Pod thingy.

Link to Dropbox file

These are all just .cfg files, so the folder SOYUZ_EXTRAS can be placed anywhere in your game data folder

@VoidCosmos
I'm not sure if there is a Github repository for your mod but please let me know if you'd like me to submit a PR 

Awesome plumes! I have a problem tho… I’ve  installed them but they don’t remove the old ones so both Waterfall and RealPlumes are emitting plumes at the same time lol

Maybe I did something wrong, I’d be glad if you were able to help

Btw, to those who can’t open the engine cap, I am playing in 1.12 and had the same problem. However, I uninstalled the mod, installed it again but adding the “Versioning” folder in both the rocket’s and ship’s directory and now it all works perfectly, except for the solar panels. For the later I’m using BobCat’s ones. Try that, hope it helps! 

2 hours ago, vieju17 said:

Awesome plumes! I have a problem tho… I’ve  installed them but they don’t remove the old ones so both Waterfall and RealPlumes are emitting plumes at the same time lol

Maybe I did something wrong, I’d be glad if you were able to help

Btw, to those who can’t open the engine cap, I am playing in 1.12 and had the same problem. However, I uninstalled the mod, installed it again but adding the “Versioning” folder in both the rocket’s and ship’s directory and now it all works perfectly, except for the solar panels. For the later I’m using BobCat’s ones. Try that, hope it helps! 

That`s because you can only use one of them, Waterfall OR RealPlume.

4 hours ago, Cheesecake said:

That`s because you can only use one of them, Waterfall OR RealPlume.

Nevermind, found a workaround. Just deleted the real plume configs for DECQ’s r7 from realism overhaul and it worked.

Edited by vieju17

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.