My explanation of ''Tic Tac'' UFO's

Serenity

I have been doing some chair research and i am convinced 

they are what its called \ Active Camouflage technology.

Its next level stuff, not only it hides the plane but it also displays an image in a different place that can take different shapes/sizes

and be detected by radars as a physical object.

There are some studies out there about the possibility and i wouldn't be surprised those UFO's are exactly that and its the next step in cloak technology.

the problem is people falsely associate ufos for aliens. for something to be a ufo it just needs to meet these 3 conditions:

1. it needs to be an object
2. it needs to be flying
3. it needs to be unidentifiable. 

i dont see any aliens there.

I am not saying its aliens, i am saying its advanced stealth tech.

Active camouflage not only cloaks the vessel using it but it also projects an image with properties of a scannable object.

Its what i believe we are seeing in these videos and it would explain their abnormal behavior and movement because they are

not physical objects, just projections that can be handled whatever way they want and appear like moving in crazy fast speeds etc.

And not only that they can actively ''trick'' radars etc.

Just now, Boyster said:

I am not saying its aliens, i am saying its advanced stealth tech.

Active camouflage not only cloaks the vessel using it but it also projects an image with properties of a scannable object.

Its what i believe we are seeing in these videos and it would explain their abnormal behavior and movement because they are

not physical objects, just projections that can be handled whatever way they want and appear like moving in crazy fast speeds etc.

And not only that they can actively ''trick'' radars etc.

Relevant

6 minutes ago, Aperture Science said:

How many years stealth bombers existed and were operational before they went public?

One of the biggest wins of the secret experiments was the explosion of conspiracies in the internet.

Its their new way to confuse and distract from the truth.

Why is it so hard for you to accept the possibility of this being the case again?

All these billions in development, there must be something hidden in the barracks.

I do realize its very hard to keep secrets anymore but i can't deny the possibility.

Edited by Boyster

43 minutes ago, Boyster said:

How many years stealth bombers existed and were operational before they went public?

One of the biggest wins of the secret experiments was the explosion of conspiracies in the internet.

Why is it so hard for you to accept the possibility of this being the case again?

All these billions in development, there must be something hidden in the barracks.

I do realize its very hard to keep secrets anymore but i can't deny the possibility.

The physical phenomena observed in the video checks out with what's expected from an aircraft tracking a bird, the geometry matches with what's expected from an aircraft tracking a bird, the IR footage matches with what's expected due to exposure... but hey, if the "UFO" label is enough reasoning to make wild assumptions for you, go ahead.

Edited by Guest

4 hours ago, Nuke said:

the problem is people falsely associate ufos for aliens. for something to be a ufo it just needs to meet these 3 conditions:

2. it needs to be flying

Sometimes a flying rock is just a flying rock. (c) Dr.Fr.

They are 3d sunpuddles from 4d radar.

Edited by kerbiloid

3 hours ago, Boyster said:

when i was very young i was at the pool (we were living in the california desert at the time). and this black triangular object flew overhead. everyone thought they saw a ufo. it looked a lot like an f117. probably because it was an f117. i think it was still classified at the time.  the cia loves it when people make wild assumptions because its a damn good cover and it doesnt cost anything. every now and again some government agency will put something out there to fan the flames. 

whatever they are working on we will find out in 20-50 years. you will probably know what they are working on right now before you can watch public domain micky mouse cartoons. 

5 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

Sometimes a flying rock is just a flying rock. (c) Dr.Fr.

They are 3d sunpuddles from 4d radar.

of course until you can say for sure its a rock or a radar ghost or even an alien space ship its still a ufo. 

the irony is if you identify a ufo as an alien space craft, it is no longer a ufo.

In addition to secret projects, even non-secret operations that people don't understand cause plenty of UFO sightings.

Several years ago, I was watching some UFO conspiracy show once with my dad (yes it really was the best thing on tv at the time) and there was a guy on it describing seeing weird lights in the desert, like a ring of sparks that suddenly appeared, then took off and disappeared.  He even drew a sketch of what he thought he saw - and admittedly, his sketch and description sounded pretty far out there.  Along with the story of the hidden UFO base under the desert.  Except I had also recently gotten out of the army and my last duty station was in the California desert where I often participated in night helicopter insertions.  Guess what happens when a bunch of sand gets kicked up & rotors swing though it?  A fairly bright ring of sparks at the rotor tips.  Looks a lot like what this guy described, and the place he described seeing it had something - VOR station, remote weather station, something, I don't recall - that might have been a reason for someone to fly a helicopter out to check on.

20 hours ago, Boyster said:

You are making a positive claim with little to no evidence. Occam's razor says the explanation is something mundane.

Sure, it could be some advanced active camouflage that can project false visual, radar and IR signatures, but it's more likely it's just birds.

22 hours ago, Nuke said:

2. it needs to be flying

Same goes for "ET"

ET means Extra-Terrestrial. i.e., from outside the Earth and its atmosphere. Maybe, MAYBE you could consider it outside of Earth's gravity.

So if an asteroid burns up in the atmosphere, you could say "Did you see that ET UFO explode last night?"

4 hours ago, Shpaget said:

You are making a positive claim with little to no evidence. Occam's razor says the explanation is something mundane.

Sure, it could be some advanced active camouflage that can project false visual, radar and IR signatures, but it's more likely it's just birds.

im not even sure how active camouflage would be useful in an aircraft. these days most engagements take place beyond visual range. the pilots never see eachother's aircraft. also just because something is invisible to the visible spectrum doesnt mean it will be invisible in radio or infrared. for a cas aircraft like the a-10, you want the enemy to see it. just the sight of that thing can quickly inspire the enemy to surrender or fall back, and if that doesnt work there is always brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt!

Edited by Nuke

1 hour ago, Nuke said:

im not even sure how active camouflage would be useful in an aircraft. these days most engagements take place beyond visual range. the pilots never see eachother's aircraft. also just because something is invisible to the visible spectrum doesnt mean it will be invisible in radio or infrared. for a cas aircraft like the a-10, you want the enemy to see it. just the sight of that thing can quickly inspire the enemy to surrender or fall back, and if that doesnt work there is always brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt!

Active camouflage is exactly what you need for engagements beyond visual range.

Imagine having a plane or a rocket that not only hides visually but can also actively hide(well more like actively sabotage)

from radio or infrared or any known detection system and not only that, it can confuse and distract the enemy with deflecting false readings in random places...

I believe its the next step of cloak technology and i do think its why we have more and more sightings of such strange phenomena.

Its a secret technology in testing right in front of our eyes camouflaged in weird conspiracies and deniers, making the perfect smoke screen.

Edited by Boyster

Modern IRST (InfraRed Search and Track) systems operate in the mid-infrared. That makes active camouflage very difficult if not impossible to pull off.

Engine exhaust, onboard electronics, and adiabatic compression of the oncoming air will necessarily heat aircraft surfaces well above ambient temperatures, making the aircraft literally glow in the mid-IR.

Counter-illumination can't possibly make an object darker.

1 hour ago, Boyster said:

Its a secret technology in testing right in front of our eyes camouflaged in weird conspiracies and deniers, making the perfect smoke screen.

Claiming the DoD "spreads" conspiracy theories to hide technology is itself a conspiracy theory, I don't see how this claim holds any water on its own.

1 hour ago, Spica said:

That makes active camouflage very difficult if not impossible to pull off.

Yeah well, that's what every top futuristic mind blowing technology is, almost impossible to pull off...

1 hour ago, Spica said:

Claiming the DoD "spreads" conspiracy theories to hide technology is itself a conspiracy theory, I don't see how this claim holds any water on its own.

lol...exactly...the contradiction in your statement is funny.

Edited by Boyster

On 11/16/2020 at 9:19 AM, Aperture Science said:

an aircraft tracking a bird

That's pretty cool on it's own, honestly now I wonder why they released as such, given that most stealth aircrafts are said to have the "cross-section of a bird"...

Spoiler

I have to say that a bird (esp those that can just coast / soar around) seems like a fairly plausible explanation :

1. It's all at lower altitude than the plane

2. All encounters are rather short, and the one that's long enough did change direction only a bit though wouldn't be any surprising for soaring

3. Seems like one was over water (and can discern how the waves was like) and the other over dunes (they'd have to fly pretty high up). Kind of where you expect soaring birds to fly around.

To be fair one of them is more confusing than the rest, seems like it does nothing at all, might even be a star (although idk how they'd even bother to upload).

My conclusion is more that this must be a reverse intelligence thing ie. see we can track things of these sizes easy, you gotta do better with your stealth planes for it to be really stealthy.

Edited by YNM

On 11/16/2020 at 2:36 AM, Boyster said:

About five, way back in the 80's, for the F-117 (operational 1983, acknowledged 1988), but its existence (although not its exact design) was well-known enough before then that there were even made (inaccurate) plastic model kits of it as early as 1986. The B-2 and F-22 were both made public before they even flew. Keeping something as conspicuous as aircraft secret is a lot harder than it sounds.

2 hours ago, YNM said:

A-12 and SR-71 ? They're not bombers but it's larger than F-117.

That's just under 2 years completely under wrap. A-12 first flew in April 1962 and YF-12 was publicly announced in February 1964. I'll give you that they kept the original Oxcart variant a secret a lot longer, but that was only plausible because the other variants existed and were publicly known about.

On 11/17/2020 at 6:55 PM, monophonic said:

A-12 first flew in April 1962 and YF-12 was publicly announced in February 1964. I'll give you that they kept the original Oxcart variant a secret a lot longer, but that was only plausible because the other variants existed and were publicly known about.

Yeah, and the idea would've been that the operational intelligence version were the test articles for the fighters. If these planes were as invincible at the time as they said then announcing it (even pseudo-announcing it, as what was happening in practice) wouldn't have made intercepting it any easier (unlike the U-2 which then they had to lie about after it was shot down). And while it was only 2 years under wraps once flying, it's probably under wraps for much longer when it comes to development - which is when the enemies would want to start unwrap it so they can make one themselves or figure how to defeat it long before operation begins.

Which is why honestly I'd think that if the footage really was of a new secret stealth aircraft in operational (or even testing) phase, then showing the world that their own existing radar can lock onto the aircraft for prolonged amounts of time would simply discredit the stealthiness of the aircraft itself, esp. given the footage was dated back all the way to 2004.

So honestly the only thing Pentagon was showcasing is the IR/radar capabilities of the US ever since 2004, that's all. (betting they're even more sophisticated these days.)

Now,  it doesn't necessarily say that there isn't some odd test planes out there, however...

Edited by YNM

18 minutes ago, YNM said:

Now it doesn't necessarily say that there isn't some odd test planes out there, however...

Indeed, I mean, have we even got any purported pictures of NGAD let alone official confirmed imagery of any sort? All I have seen on that is one interview saying that it happened and did fly as the model predicted, but...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.