My explanation of ''Tic Tac'' UFO's

Serenity

I mean, reverse intelligence is a thing - the US largely focused on terrorist and rouge state actors from 90s onwards after the collapse of the USSR.  Showing the world that they shouldn't mess with them because of their technology is a thing - this is the cyber domain, after all.

Edited by YNM

1 hour ago, Boyster said:

I bet half the posters on the internet dismissing ideas of ultra secret projects,

are either part of them or employees assigned to disprove and mix these theories with conspiracies.

Hah!

That's trying to explain one of the discrepancies in your conspiracy theory by applying another conspiracy theory on top of it. No good comes from going down that rabbit hole. Stacking conspiracy theories is a sort of tipping point of credibility, to put it like that.

Edited by Codraroll

2 hours ago, Boyster said:

I bet half the posters on the internet dismissing ideas of ultra secret projects,

are either part of them or employees assigned to disprove and mix these theories with conspiracies.

Hah!

Ok, you got me, I'll spill the beans, however, my monthly cheque from Shills'R'Us ltd is barely a week late so you'll have hold tight for a few more days. Usually they arrive a few days early, but they said there was an unplanned chemtrail dusting project they had to do and it tied up their resources.

Anyway, I'll take some pictures of the tictac'o'plane as we call it and post them later.

9 hours ago, Boyster said:

Hah!

im not denying that secret projects exist. i just doubt its active camo for use on aircraft. a fighter aircraft's sensors can see a lot more than the mk1 eyeball. you would have to do a lot of things to mask ir, acoustics, uv, etc.

besides if i was developing active camo, it would be for spec ops armor. a seal team with that tech could do a lot more damage than an invisible fighter jet. 

Edited by Nuke

2 hours ago, Nuke said:

im not denying that secret projects exist. i just doubt its active camo for use on aircraft. a fighter aircraft's sensors can see a lot more than the mk1 eyeball. you would have to do a lot of things to mask ir, acoustics, uv, etc.

besides if i was developing active camo, it would be for spec ops armor. a seal team with that tech could do a lot more damage than an invisible fighter jet. 

Hmm maybe its not an aircraft, hmmm, maybe its a ship, that tech would probably require some serious power supply, maybe even a nuclear reactor or some radioactive thingies,

I might been wrong and this technology is something coming from a ship that is actively camouflaging or even a submarine, very interesting.

Maybe its only projecting a false entity and its not cloaking itself, just creating a diversion in radar etc systems.

Edited by Boyster

I would think that milk-white fuzzy silent triangle UFOs can be secret planes tested in a desert, if had not seen one of them passing right about my previous work place, together with other co-workers, in daytime, and this is a populated urbanized area having nothing to do with aircraft testing.

Edited by kerbiloid

10 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

nothing to do with aircraft testing.

My explanation is that these things are not real objects just sophisticated projections and the device used is actively tempering with radar and other common detection methods and even visual.

In fewer words, internet calls it Active Camouflage, there are some things on the internet but they are hard to find and very sparse.

Edited by Boyster

• 3 weeks later...

Coded messages are a thing, you know. Can't break to the uneducated masses just what the message really is, unless you've gone and do lots of experience with similar technologies and can cleanly tell what is it. The average joe might not get what it is, but someone who have work to do with the fighters that recorded it* would be able to tell.

* or any other fighter - if your fighter was so bad it doesn't have technology anywhere close to what they're showing you then you're going to be outdone so badly in a showdown.

14 hours ago, EGB9000 said:

I feel like if some idiot on youtube could prove it was a bird then the US government would have just said it's a bird.

It's either something they don't understand, or something that they're creating a cover story for (probably the former)

I am convinced this is an advanced weapon/drone of active electronic warfare.

3 hours ago, Superfluous J said:

I feel like the government has better things to do than post proof that every crackpot theory out there is wrong.

If anything, letting the misinformation running about the masses has a better effect, since it ensures that only the ones whose the message are directed to will understand, but not everyone else. People with actual experience with war machines knows better about them than the average joe running about their daily errands that has no relation, of course.

Edited by YNM

• 5 months later...
On 11/17/2020 at 10:38 PM, Serenity said:

Hah!

I've got an open mind, I'm not convinced on any theory or explanation of the Tic Tac UFOs. No theory really seems to add up. If it was a secret, classified project why have they been operating in plain sight of the US military, for the past few years, allowing them to be filmed and captured on radar? If this technology from another nation you would think they would be more secretive. Perhaps they are observing US naval ships, strategies etc but for 2 years+?  Seems overkill.  If it's human designed, i don't believe its manned. But I just struggle to understand how we could develop a craft that can move in the way the Tic Tac UFOs move. Dropping 30'000m in a matter of seconds, flying at 60'000km/hr, dropping into the ocean and disappearing.  If it is of human design, I'm more inclined to think it's some kind of camouflage, stealth technology that is somehow capable of tricking people into seeing something move in this extraordinary manner when in fact it's not moving at these incredible speeds. Or perhaps it's just some kind of projected visualisation. An illusion?

But then you come back to the UFO's behaviour? This amazing technology exists, you either keep it secret or you let the world know about it. Flying around the US Navy for years seems illogical.  If it is of human design I would imagine it's from a privately owned company as opposed to government owned. I don't really buy into the theory that this is some kind of alien technology. And I don't think it is an actual physical object, I think it's most likely some kind of visual trickery. But even that doesn't make sense. Who is operating the Tic Tacs, why have they been operating them for so long, what do they want? 

3 hours ago, zedzded said:

Who is operating the Tic Tacs, why have they been operating them for so long, what do they want? 

Drunk alien college kids who managed to get their hands on an old, outdated plane/projection technology and decided to prank some natives.

Or it could be step 30 of 308402 for deciding whether to admit humans into the Almighty Space Kerbal Empire.

(old post but recently relevant so meh)

The "tic-tac" UFO stuff is just like Bigfoot. Its something that keeps popping up, has a bunch of possible reasonable explanations that all end up with the same "Why is the video so grainy where I can't see anything!!!" Like seriously, how can we have such advance technology, where the average consumer can pull out of their pocket a camera that can capture 4k video with slow motion with direct upload to the cloud, and I still can't describe what I see in these videos besides "a tic tac". The military can see in the dark and drop bombs from thousands of feet up and guide it through a window using a laser, so the idea they can't get any reasonable footage is beyond me.

personally think a good portion of UFO "leaks" or "releases" are purely a distraction. For example, the classic "there are aliens at area 51" theory could boil down to government officials actually having some fake aliens somewhere, "leaking" it to some people knowing they can't keep their mouth shut and let them "leak" it. All to keep the actual top secret stuff hidden under a layer of "it was aliens" conspiracies. Is honestly pretty smart when you think about it, because there will always be people who think "it was aliens", and feeding them can give you the right distraction to cover up the actual top secret stuff you don't want leaked. All it would take is some well done little green men hidden away in some "secret room" and you "accidentally" flash it to someone you want to eventually spill the beans. Meanwhile the B2 Spirit stealth bomber is making trial runs and anyone catching a glimpse probably buys into the recently leaked idea its just alien tech.

Sure the "tic-tac" stuff could be aliens, or it could be an optical illusion, or some unknowing foreign advance technology, or a complex ruse to distract the masses from actual military tech. But we can all agree its some grainy video of something doing something unbelievable we can't identify because the video quality is that of a toaster. 

PS. if I disappear, or this post disappears, I was probably right about the government fake out technique :P

1 hour ago, MKI said:

(old post but recently relevant so meh)

The "tic-tac" UFO stuff is just like Bigfoot. Its something that keeps popping up, has a bunch of possible reasonable explanations that all end up with the same "Why is the video so grainy where I can't see anything!!!" Like seriously, how can we have such advance technology, where the average consumer can pull out of their pocket a camera that can capture 4k video with slow motion with direct upload to the cloud, and I still can't describe what I see in these videos besides "a tic tac". The military can see in the dark and drop bombs from thousands of feet up and guide it through a window using a laser, so the idea they can't get any reasonable footage is beyond me.

personally think a good portion of UFO "leaks" or "releases" are purely a distraction. For example, the classic "there are aliens at area 51" theory could boil down to government officials actually having some fake aliens somewhere, "leaking" it to some people knowing they can't keep their mouth shut and let them "leak" it. All to keep the actual top secret stuff hidden under a layer of "it was aliens" conspiracies. Is honestly pretty smart when you think about it, because there will always be people who think "it was aliens", and feeding them can give you the right distraction to cover up the actual top secret stuff you don't want leaked. All it would take is some well done little green men hidden away in some "secret room" and you "accidentally" flash it to someone you want to eventually spill the beans. Meanwhile the B2 Spirit stealth bomber is making trial runs and anyone catching a glimpse probably buys into the recently leaked idea its just alien tech.

Sure the "tic-tac" stuff could be aliens, or it could be an optical illusion, or some unknowing foreign advance technology, or a complex ruse to distract the masses from actual military tech. But we can all agree its some grainy video of something doing something unbelievable we can't identify because the video quality is that of a toaster. 

PS. if I disappear, or this post disappears, I was probably right about the government fake out technique :P

An cover up like :) 
http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2700/fc02656.png

But I pretty much agree with thunderfoot here, its an bird and the pilot is exited because he managed to get an lock on it. 
Now I do not know the backstory here, I assume these clips was leaked and the military simply saying they are genuine. 

On the other hand the B2 bomber probably generated a lot of ufo reports :) 

2 hours ago, magnemoe said:

On the other hand the B2 bomber probably generated a lot of ufo reports :) 

Amy Shira Teitel argues that the entire BLUE BOOK was a U-2 coverup effort.

4 hours ago, MKI said:

You have some safety in numbers.

https://richardhanania.substack.com/p/ufos-arent-real

I don't think there's much more to add to that, other than slightly more on how they likely began as a mixture of genuine sightings and coverups. e.g. Area 51 does have secret excrements going on in it, and that's just one step removed from "anomalous" and "alien".

Edited by DDE
Italicized Area 51 for some reason

It’s aliens. Their have been countless numbers of videos of UFOs on the web and almost every single one defies the tangible ways that aircraft work. Sure some of them can be dismissed as fakes, government black projects but for the first time ever the populous has been given  verifiable video footage of a UFO. These objects were fully capable  of flying at over Mach 5, can with stain hundreds of Gs what would simply crush an aircraft, evade radar or infrared lock. All while having no visible wings, control sources, or means of propulsion.  The fact remains that their are craft that have been flying over our heads since we learned how to record our thoughts. Are you [unable to] admit that races more advanced than us exist or have interest in us. Or [snip] scientific fact and a case study must be presented in order to believe something. The sad case is that no case study will be becoming because everything shown in those videos defy science. For example there is no visual source of propulsion or the heat trails we would assume one to have. If you look at the infrared navy videos you’d assume there to be white trails of exhaust coming off of it like on a typical jet but there was nothing. Nothing shown is an analog or evolution from a jet plane, a skunk works engineer didn’t just say “let’s make a tic-tic”. A reason why you people dismiss these as fraudulent or as something forcibly human is because many of you simply follow scientific facts without critical thinking or analysis. 

8 hours ago, DDE said:

Amy Shira Teitel argues that the entire BLUE BOOK was a U-2 coverup effort.

That’s utter nonsense, the government has been tracking these things for ever. 

Edited by Vanamonde

7 hours ago, SpaceFace545 said:

Sure some of them can be dismissed as fakes, government black projects but for the first time ever the populous has been given  verifiable video footage of a UFO.

And those who have given it are the government themselves. Does that not you make you even the slightest bit suspicious?

These objects were fully capable  of flying at over Mach 5, can with stain hundreds of Gs what would simply crush an aircraft, evade radar or infrared lock. All while having no visible wings, control sources, or means of propulsion

Assuming our assessments of their size/distance to them are correct, and those are all too often difficult to verify in a narrow-angle shot.

[snip] can’t admit that races more advanced than us exist or have interest in us.

Indeed, I'm not egotistical enough to assume an advanced race would stick around to study us, while repeatedly getting caught - as opposed to making open contact, or eradicating us like roaches.

If you look at the infrared navy videos you’d assume there to be white trails of exhaust coming off of it like on a typical jet but there was nothing.

Which is consistent with reflector balloons, one of the countless suggestions you've apparently dismissed.

Nothing shown is an analog or evolution from a jet plane, a skunk works engineer didn’t just say “let’s make a tic-tic”.

I can assure you skunk works egineers have done that and then some.

[snip]

I'm phoning home.

Edited by Vanamonde

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.