KSP Enhanced Edition patch 7 Lag issue

Guys, I'm a new player, just bought this game on PS4 Pro.

I'm having "An error occurred" 2-3 times an hour. Is it me only, or the company knows the case and has a plan to fix it?

I report the problem via the PS4 menu as usual. Do I need to do anything more?

P.S.The fun fact: I bought it because I've got lags on my latest Macbook Pro with the Steam version. It's almost impossible to play on Mac because of it. So I decide to buy the PS4 version. And now I have this issue.

@MicrogeniusYour technical issue has been split into it's own thread in the tech support forums.  

26 minutes ago, Microgenius said:

P.S.The fun fact: I bought it because I've got lags on my latest Macbook Pro with the Steam version. It's almost impossible to play on Mac because of it. So I decide to buy the PS4 version. And now I have this issue.

Have you posted in our technical support forums for PC versions?   Doing so might help your issue.   The game has been well reviewed and quite playable and stable for almost 10 years. 

21 hours ago, Gargamel said:

Have you posted in our technical support forums for PC versions?   Doing so might help your issue.   The game has been well reviewed and quite playable and stable for almost 10 years. 

No, I haven't. But I wrote a letter to KSP support. They say "we apologize for it but we can't help with that". With a lot of useless suggestions, like try to reinstall it without mods. I didn't have any mod, and it was my only game on the notebook and the Steam was just installed!

I even reinstall the Mac OS with the hope it'll help. Unfortunately, it didn't. So I decide to buy it on PS4 then.

17 hours ago, Microgenius said:

The topic title is a bit weird. It doesn't lag, it crashes.

Change it then.

17 hours ago, Microgenius said:

No, I haven't.

Well...... there ya go.   Not saying you're guaranteed a fix, but until you actually try, I don't see any point in random complaints. 

• 4 weeks later...

@SQUADI have the same issue. Crashes every half an hour or so. It happens on PS4 and PS5. My PS5 game was obviously a clean install. Both consoles give corrupted saves every time. Basically it happens when you leave the VAB  and go back to the space centre. Or from Tracking Station to space centre, or switching ships, or reverting flights, or while building a ship in the VAB when no physics affect the ship.  

Basically the game is now unplayable. Really bad game experience. Frustrating. Not fun. At the moment all I can say is that the game loading screen looks pretty and you are lucky if you get to space before a crash occurs. So you will probably not get to see pretty planets in your game because you will quit out of frustration. 

The game is so riddled with bugs. (when you mine a 5t asteroid the weight increases?, stable orbits change by themselves?, wrong ship loads on the launch pad?) Instead of adding new parts I'd be happy with a stable game. But sadly I think nobody cares about the quality of the game on console. And nobody from the developers reads these complaints. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.