Global Construction Docking Container not working

DareDrop

I am having some problem's with docking a container, I cant seem to dock it on the Orbital Workshop. Expecting to be able to set the docking port on the Orbital Workshop, OWS, as the target and the and other port on the container as the control form here, I moved the container over to the OWS.

I tried setting the container as "Target: Transport" as "target" no luck

I tried setting the container as "Target: Construction" as "target" no luck  

I tried setting the container as "Target: Transport" as "control from here" no luck other than the tug  backed into the OWS

I tried setting docking with nothing set.

I tried with no docking port on the OWS.

Please help, would love to be able to do this, THANKS

Edited by DareDrop
Spelling

1 hour ago, DareDrop said:

Mod  Global Construction.

Container with ship kit in it to be assembled by the Orbital Workshop after is is docked. Seems I can’t dock it.

Fair enough, but I still can't tell for sure-- are you commenting about some behavior that's specifically about how the mod behaves?  Or are you just running into difficulty with the stock docking ports, and you just happen to be using the mod?  (It kinda sounds like you may be talking about a problem with the mod... but you keep mentioning "docking" which is a thing in the stock game, so I can't quite tell.)

(I ask because Gameplay Questions is a good place to ask about the stock game-- problems with mods themselves have other places to address them, but I didn't want to get into that without knowing whether you were specifically having a problem with a mod itself.)

1 hour ago, Snark said:

Fair enough, but I still can't tell for sure-- are you commenting about some behavior that's specifically about how the mod behaves?  Or are you just running into difficulty with the stock docking ports, and you just happen to be using the mod?  (It kinda sounds like you may be talking about a problem with the mod... but you keep mentioning "docking" which is a thing in the stock game, so I can't quite tell.)

I have no problem docking at docking ports, just can not dock the container on the Orbital Workshop to be assembled. I have this Question on another forum section and received no answer. So I thought I would broaden the exposure.

Edited by DareDrop

43 minutes ago, DareDrop said:

I have no problem docking at docking ports, just can not dock the container on the Orbital Workshop to be assembled. I have this Question on another forum section and received no answer. So I thought I would broaden the exposure.

Ah, okay.  In that case, moving this topic over to Add-on Discussions, since it's a problem with a mod and not with the stock game.

Note, however, that if you have a problem with a particular mod, the best place to ask is generally in the mod's release thread under Add-on Releases.  Have you asked your question in the Global Construction thread?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.