What is your favourite ingame music?

Starhelperdude

Of the stock music my favourite is probably ‘Frost Waltz’, but I use the Soundtrack Editor mod to add more music to the game- the composer of some of the KSP music has a huge library of music available to download, and I recently found out that Astronomer’s Visual Pack has a set of music to go with it including from ‘The Martian’, ‘Interstellar’ and M83- Outro (used in the KSP2 trailer).

If I could add any music at all to the game, I’d go with both Saturn and Uranus by Holst, some music from ‘First Man’ and the launch scene music from ‘Apollo 13’. And then sneak in the debris scene from ‘Gravity’ to make EVAs properly terrifying.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/19/2020 at 12:41 AM, Starhelperdude said:

I absolutely don't like the one that goes ''a b c d b c a'' because every time it plays the kraken comes and breaks everything in my saves

Kind of like the song in minecraft that sets zombies on fire, backwards

8 hours ago, Chequers said:

All of the music is top notch in KSP. But I'm a huge fan of the R&D Facility track. 

It's so poignant. Sometimes I crank it up in my headphones and slow-mo walk into the office. Nobody knows why.

But I know... I know...

Agree, the music of KSP is top notch.  A lot of games, I turn off the music after a while. But not KSP,  KSP music creates the mood even after a thousand hours. Fav for me is "Space Music track 3"

Edited by fragtzack

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.