Kerbal Mythology

I've always thought about how the Kerbals see deities and other religious/mythological figures, and there isn't really much to go by in the game other than Moho and Bop.
I took it upon myself to make a chart of mythological figures that I think the Kerbals may have worshipped. (In a way, this is a continuation of this forum thread).
This is by no means a "standard" for Kerbal mythology, as I don't really expect most people to care too much about it anyway, meaning that these names and definitions are open.
However, I did think it would be cool to share my ideas in this forum post, so keep reading if you'd like to know what I came up with.
You are free to use this "model" of Kerbal Mythology for anything you want, these are just cool ideas I have (e.g., naming your ships, your missions, Kopernicus planets, etc.).

I decided to model the deities after Greek and Roman mythologicial figures (unoriginal, I know). Similar to our own solar system, I made sure that the names of the figures coincided with the celestial bodies in Kerbal Space Program that had real-world counterparts. Obviously, stock KSP has a reduced solar system, so I wouldn't be able to do it with names made only by Squad. I decided to use the names of celestial bodies found in OPM and MPE, two high-quality mods that add "kerbalized" equivalents of real-world celestial bodies into the game. The celestial bodies that these two mods add counterparts for are named after Greek and Roman gods, so I was able to match up each god with the "Kerbal" version of their name. Even after doing so, there were still a number of Greek and Roman gods that didn't have Kerbal counterparts, so I made my own names that try to maintain the same style. I ended up adding one additional god that wasn't present in any of these mods or ideas, which was Alternis, the god of change and difference, from Alternis Kerbol Rekerjiggered. I also added the Kraken.

One last thing; several of the deities have purposes or roles different from their Greek and Roman counterparts do. This is because I wanted their roles to make sense in the in-game universe.

Legend:
Green = Names made by Squad, found in the stock game.
Red = Names found in Outer Planets Mod. (Credits to @CaptRobau.)
Purple = Names found in Minor Planets Expansion. (Credits to @Exo's Lab.)
Black = Names made by me. Credits to @NovaSiliskofor "Alternis".

Name

Greek/Roman Equivalent

Role

Kebus

Phoebus Apollo

God of reparation and sunlight

Moho

Hermes/Mercury

God of voyages, lava, and fire

Eve

Aphrodite/Venus

Goddess of passion and deceit