Cyberpunk 2077 is here, what are you gonna do?

Serenity

Cyberpunk 2077  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Buy/Undecided/Preordered/Not my thing

• Buy
    • Undecided
    • Preordered
    • Not my thing

On 12/17/2020 at 10:26 AM, IncompetentSpacer said:

Right now, despite me believing that it will potentially be a decent game sometimes in the future, it is not worth the asking price.

Wasn't worth it in the first place. That's why I am skeptical of some other games that are coming out, like gta6.

• 2 weeks later...

So, two things have happened. One, I have stumbled onto Cyberpunk character presets on Nexus, and that removed some of my questions.

However, I stumbled onto them while finalizing my Bannerlord 1.5.5 install, so big nope. Caldaria awaits.

On 12/18/2020 at 7:34 PM, Mikenike said:

Wasn't worth it in the first place. That's why I am skeptical of some other games that are coming out, like gta6.

NO NO AND NO, i will not accept the Cyberpunk propaganda against Rockstar and GTA.

Cyberpunk is bad and not only that, the community actively tries to justify their bitterness by trying to find all the negative stuff in Rockstar.

NO its just a naïve and very offensive idea, GTA for many many years, even the earliest ones outplay Cyberpunk in every way.

Rockstar is creating masterpieces through the years, Witcher 3 is FINE its a really good game but not at that level.

Ugh my nerves.

Edited by Boyster

On 1/3/2021 at 1:00 PM, Boyster said:

i will not accept the Cyberpunk propaganda against Rockstar and GTA.

Cyberpunk is bad and not only that, the community actively tries to justify their bitterness by trying to find all the negative stuff in Rockstar.

NO its just a naïve and very offensive idea, GTA for many many years, even the earliest ones outplay Cyberpunk in every way.

I didn't mean the gameplay, I meant things like over-hyping (like BOCW), and certain things that I dislike, such as GTA's unrealistic snipers, and their addition of things like the MkII and other absolutely crazy creations. GTA was and is a great franchise, but the Online expirence is ruined by griefers, glitchers, hackers, and Rockstars own greed. They have had bugs in the moneymaking businesses that have been in since 2014 that they refuse to fix. They are greedy for the money that shark cards make them. I still enjoy the GTA series, but lately they have gone in a direction I don't nessisarily argee with.

On 1/3/2021 at 5:15 PM, Boyster said:

Saints Row is probably closest we got on a GTA style game that ''almost'' managed to hold on its own without having to compare.

Saints Row was a fun game.... It had the chaos of a game like Just Cause, and the storyline of GTA, with the open world scheme like games like GTA2 and older open world.

3 hours ago, Mikenike said:

I didn't mean the gameplay, I meant things like over-hyping (like BOCW), and certain things that I dislike, such as GTA's unrealistic snipers, and their addition of things like the MkII and other absolutely crazy creations. GTA was and is a great franchise, but the Online expirence is ruined by griefers, glitchers, hackers, and Rockstars own greed. They have had bugs in the moneymaking businesses that have been in since 2014 that they refuse to fix. They are greedy for the money that shark cards make them. I still enjoy the GTA series, but lately they have gone in a direction I don't nessisarily argee with.

Yeah, GTA Online was a major disaster.I don't even bother with it, all these unbalanced crazy things roaming around and the constant asking to spend money to buy stuff.

I am pretty sure single player expansions were cancelled because of online...and GTA 6 probably delayed some extra years until Online stops giving money.

You can/should try FiveM Servers, they are pretty stable and you can roleplay more without having to worry about all the stuff official has.

Also it doesn't affect the game files so you can play both, official and Fivem with the same install and don't have to worry about getting banned etc

since it doesn't modify any of the files.

Edited by Boyster

On 1/5/2021 at 3:48 PM, Boyster said:

You can/should try FiveM Servers, they are pretty stable and you can roleplay more without having to worry about all the stuff official has.

Also it doesn't affect the game files so you can play both, official and Fivem with the same install and don't have to worry about getting banned etc

FiveM and DOJ/LSPDFR are good rp servers, but I'm on console, and I don't believe you can access them on console.

• 2 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.