KSP Loading...: Kerbal engineers are stepping up their game!

UomoCapra

7 minutes ago, Michel Bartolone said:

Well, that was disappointing. I downloaded and installed the 1.10.1 -> 1.11 patch and the Breaking Ground update, started KSP, got a few warnings about incompatible mods, decided to continue, but run a S.A.V.E backup, and got a unity crash during the backup...

If you are running mods, then it may take the mod-makers a few days to get them updated. I am sorry about the inconvenience, but please be patient. Our mod-making community is awesome, and are great at getting them updated as fast as they can.

2 hours ago, Just Jim said:

If you are running mods, then it may take the mod-makers a few days to get them updated. I am sorry about the inconvenience, but please be patient. Our mod-making community is awesome, and are great at getting them updated as fast as they can.

I know all that, and wasn't picking on the mod-making community. I'd think that S.A.V.E would be pretty safe though, and to have a UNITY crash while doing a backup seemed pretty lame.

2 minutes ago, Michel Bartolone said:

I know all that, and wasn't picking on the mod-making community. I'd think that S.A.V.E would be pretty safe though, and to have a UNITY crash while doing a backup seemed pretty lame.

Understood. Not sure why unity would crash, but I'm assuming for now it's one of the mods being incompatible. There's not a lot I can do right now, but if it happens after they are updated, definitely give me a shout, I'll follow up on it.

I think a found a new bug:

The housing of the SP-L 1x6 and or the SP-W 3x2 solar panels does happen to appear half opened:

See here: https://imgur.com/6Tf6dyb

It's a bit immersion breaking. Can you please fix this in 1.11.1 ?

I tried out: It happens always when you switch to a vehicle with these modules (if they are retracted) . You can deploy them and retract them, and then they work correctly. But if you switch to the KSC and to the vehicle again it's half opened again. Needs fixing, as it looks like the kerbal engineers forgot to close it properly.

12 minutes ago, Rakete said:

I think a found a new bug:

The housing of the SP-L 1x6 and or the SP-W 3x2 solar panels does happen to appear half opened:

See here: https://imgur.com/6Tf6dyb

It's a bit immersion breaking. Can you please fix this in 1.11.1 ?

I tried out: It happens always when you switch to a vehicle with these modules (if they are retracted) . You can deploy them and retract them, and then they work correctly. But if you switch to the KSC and to the vehicle again it's half opened again. Needs fixing, as it looks like the kerbal engineers forgot to close it properly.

I noticed this too. I'd recommend posting it to the bug tracker (you have to make an account).

Edited by RealKerbal3x

13 hours ago, Walker said:

OH MY, OH MY! I can't believe this, I've been waiting for years for this! Is this true? Is flickering orbit lines bug finally gone in modded KSP?! If yes, I love you guys!

No, just checked this with latets Kopernicus bleeding edge branch and OPM mod. They are still flickering... ;(

Ugh... after reading the bug tracker and verifying some of the reported and confirmed bug, I have to revert to 1.10.1, (im)patiently waiting now for 1.11.1

Note to self: next time, before upgrading, read the bug tracker first.

Edited by VoidSquid

3 minutes ago, VoidSquid said:

Ugh... after reading the bug tracker and verifying some of the reported and confirmed bug, I have to revert to 1.10.1, (im)patiently waiting now for 1.11.1

Note to self: next time, before upgrading, read the bug tracker first.

I'm curious which bugs caused you to revert to  launch  1.10. After a few hours with the game I've been very happy with it and so far don't see a reason for a 1.11.1

56 minutes ago, Superfluous J said:

I'm curious which bugs caused you to revert

The last straw was 26872, my personal career goal is planting a flag on every CB where possible.

Then there are 26898, 26887, 26860, 26869 in conjunction with 26871, and a few more, mostly annoyances, nothing game breaking.

Edited by VoidSquid

4 hours ago, VoidSquid said:

The last straw was 26872, my personal career goal is planting a flag on every CB where possible.

Then there are 26898, 26887, 26860, 26869 in conjunction with 26871, and a few more, mostly annoyances, nothing game breaking.

There's also 26857, which is REALLY annoying. Every plane looks like garbage now. This one and 26872 take the cake on this release, I think. 

At least we can fix  26857 by changing the flare texture. You can't do that with flags. 

Edited by dok_377

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.