The Steam Autumn Sale

Serenity

52 minutes ago, qzgy said:

Is there not a way to like "purchase as gift" so that you could hold on to them in the steam sales or sth?

I think there are protections to keep resellers buying cheap and selling high(er) but I don't know how it works. But I think it keeps you from doing just that. Like, you have to pick who you buy it for at the time of purchase and no takebacks, or something like that.

I've been pretty unimpressed with the sale so far. The only game I really want is Hades and I'm pretty unsure if I'll like it so 20% ain't cutting it. If it was like 80% off it'd be a no brainer.

7 hours ago, Boyster said:

Does it have any Singleplayer value?

I do not believe so

Just picked up the four pack.   I will report back.

A few Moments later:

Does it have any Singleplayer value?

Eh..... Some....  I played some solitare for a moment, but if you want it to play a specific game repeatedly, you're better off getting a specific app to do so.   The beauty is in the flexibility and customization of app.   The Workshop seems to be crammed full of official and unofficial games that you can play.  

Edited by Gargamel

I found this gem of discount, it has all Homeworlds(1 and 2), and you can also get a crazy deal with the desert one as well.Crazy discounts...i am buying it for sure.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/244160/Homeworld_Remastered_Collection/

Yup, it’s a great price, if it will be played.  otherwise a waste of money

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.