What are you thankful for?

AlamoVampire

Friends, with Thanksgiving just a day away now I thought I would revive this thread so that we all may share again with each other what we are thankful for.

This year, I am thankful for the wonderful people here on the forum, two of whom have lent me their ear and given advice to me as I experience some rather unpleasant events. 

So, how about all of you this year?

oo new page too! Whee!

Edited by AlamoVampire

This has been a nutty year for me and my family. If you had told me last Thanksgiving that I would be where I am now next year I would have told you to ease up on the eggnog. :) But we are all still together, still happy, still healthy. Still looking forward to the future. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Friends, with Thanksgiving just days away now I thought I would revive this thread so that we all may share again with each other what we are thankful for.

This year much like last year I am thankful for all the kind, generous and helpful folks here who make this forum a wonderful place to be and who help be a steady light in rough times. 

So once again I turn this to you all. What are you thankful for this year?

@Nuke your post reminds me of something from The Green Mile: “Oh, I'll die eventually, that I'm sure. I have no illusions of immortality, but I will wished for death... long before death finds me. In truth, I wish for it already.“

a sentiment i understand. But, another thing Im thankful for is my dear kitty Pixie, she makes it bearable.

1 hour ago, AlamoVampire said:

@Nuke your post reminds me of something from The Green Mile: “Oh, I'll die eventually, that I'm sure. I have no illusions of immortality, but I will wished for death... long before death finds me. In truth, I wish for it already.“

a sentiment i understand. But, another thing Im thankful for is my dear kitty Pixie, she makes it bearable.

my kitties help sometimes, but they also frustrate the living hell out of me sometimes. especially when im trying to get the turkey in the oven. food may contain cat hair.

Edited by Nuke

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.