Rising From The Ashes (KSP fanfic/comic thing)

panzer1b

New WIP military focused stock fanfic im working on (KSP2 has been delayed long enough ill have more then enough time to play KSP1 for the forseeable future), based on what ive been doing in KSP on my main save the last few weeks with some story added to it.

c0UJ2U2.png

https://imgur.com/a/nFcPhyz

Just the prologue/opening for now (no battles yet), but i will defenetely do at least 3 more scenes and after that ill see if i feel like continuing, i might make this a long term thing, i may not, only time will tell.  In case you want to know whats next, i have a battle between the 2 sides pictured in prologue, a bit of a fiasco/launch gone horribly wrong at KSC, and another battle related to the KSC scene.  Wont spoil anythingthough by going in too much detail...

Also for anyone interested in some background, see the old fanfic i made around 1.0 or whatever update added the aerodynamics change with heating in atmo.  The is a huge time gap between these 2 so alot of stuff is different (none of those old ships are even around these days cause they are all broken in current KSP and just outdated), but it gives you the sort of background as to what happened back in the day (current fanfic is taking place like a few centuries later in KSP time so alot has changed).

Anyone know how to actually embed imgur albums?  Itll look better then the single picture with

Edited by panzer1b

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Well for whatever reason i sorta was in the mood to continue with this, so EP1 is 100% done.

2IosLUg.png

full album here:

https://imgur.com/a/nFcPhyz

Now to think what i want to do going forward, given that i have like 60 different ships and stations spread throughout the entire starsystem, not to mention made quite a lot of changes over the years (i will say one thing i do like about old saves is loading up some of the vessels i had back in the day and either being impressed at how long it remained useful or just facepalming about how stupid the idea/ship was at the time, and keeping it.  As much as i do enjoy seeing my old crap floating around, i think im going to go through all the various things i have floating around and get rid of the stuff that doesnt serve much purpose just to clean up that save which ive had for years now, and then prolly do some stuff with pirates since they are a big deal in universe and i have some really cool pirate warships and bases ive made recently.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.