Does EAS-1 external command seat count to supporting number of Kerbals in facility?

ZVjcALT.jpgThe EAS-1 seats count for contracts in my game.  The rules might have changed when KSP started allowing us to fill the seats in the VAB.

The way to check is  to put the proposed facility on the launchpad, select the contracts button on the right side of the screen, and look for what conditions get a green tick mark.

17 hours ago, OHara said:

The way to check is  to put the proposed facility on the launchpad, select the contracts button on the right side of the screen, and look for what conditions get a green tick mark.

It would not work in this case because I have to expand existing station. But I have other mission that I can see direct on launchpad for other, completly new outoposts and...

It counts!

So EAS-1 is the answer for expanding habitats suporting Kerbals. To not be so nasty I'm about to build it in the manner of picknick table with paraply - open "air" pub on da Mun.

I suspect idea of open space in working place go a bit to far - "it is Your chair, You are suported , company cares about You :)"

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.