Kerbal Space Program Scratch Edition

Dr. Kerbal

I was browsing on a coding program called Scratch. I foun that someone was trying to make Kerbal Space Program on Scratch. This meant I had joined a group of people that wanted to make KSP from  scratch! Like from nothing! It’s pretty big project. The group started to recruited others and work began sometime in November of December.  We expect Kerbal Space Program Scratch Edition to be completed in May 2021. However progress is slower than expected. We will try our best to keep our promise though. If you would like to see the progress or complete game go to the link below:

https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/27870656/comments/ (Link to All Work and Codes)

All positions and jobs for actually making the game are closed. I am very sorry. However you can still help. Go to Scratch and go to the link where all the codes and work is.  Ask a guy known as TwistenX to see if you can test out of game in early version. This position won’t be active as much. But you will be cited and given credit in the game.

Physics Programmers - Advanced
-  @NathanCorporations
-  @TwistenX
-  @HermetAnimations
-  @xAwesomeRyanx

Artists - Intermediate
-  @Ganymede45
-  @NathanCorporations
-  @Hero_Clicker
-  @TwistenX

Basic Programmers - Intermediate
-  @TwistenX
-  @NathanCorporations
-  @Misguided_Ninja
-  @xAwesomeRyanx
-  @HermetAnimations
-  @Coding_pro_27

Music Designers - Beginner
-  @Ganymede45
-  @NathanCorporations

Sound Designers - Beginner
-  @NathanCorporations

Testers - No Experience Needed
-  @legowarrior123

-  @Galaxy-Animator

*All of the Username names are names from Scratch. I do not know if all of them have a KSP Forums account except me.

Kerbal Space Program Scratch Edition Countdown Clock: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/459122157/

Edited by Dr. Kerbal

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2020 at 9:31 AM, tosha said:

I tested the game engine. It works pretty well.

We want o implement that type of platformer game engine knot the game so we can make it better and more realistic. All gravity will also depend on each planet of moon! We expect it to be finished in March of 2021.

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.