What Is The Greatest Gift Of Christmas Time? What Christmas Means To You!

DerkyJerkyWreaksHavoc

Hello All! 

This months essential thought is: What is the greatest gift of all? How does Christmas affect you and what is a Christmas Story you'd want to share. this thread is about Christmas spirit and Christmas Kerballing. My story to share is One time when i was in my house with my mom and dad we decided to watch "The Polar Express" and we had an amazing time and we sat by the Fire with hot Chocolate And some beautiful smores we had! We made a christmas gingerbread house and then we ATE it! and finally, i went back to my room at 11:30 AM December 24th 2019 and played Kerbal Space Program! I tried to do something i never tried before! Land on TYLO and back. Then i heard some bells ringing but couldn't find the source of the sound so i continued to play. then SOMETHING MAGICAL HAPPENED! i landed ON TYLO and 45 Minutes later... I LANDED BACK ON KERBIN with 3 kerbals!!! It was a wonderful moment for me and i believe it was because of my Christmas spirit why i took a leap of faith and tried this daring mission! and Succeeded!

To everyone who is reading i wish you a "Merry little Christmas and a wonderful New Years"!

Spoiler

not a real story

Spoiler

lmao

Spoiler

:sticktongue::sticktongue::sticktongue:

Edited by DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.