Im Bored, So Entertain Me! Or Else!

DerkyJerkyWreaksHavoc

Plz entertain me, recently the forums have lost some activity and i seem to be only person writing. dominating the forums is too easy and im getting bored quickly. Plz help!

If you are also bored, guess what your screwed! nah, just kidding, you can also say your bored and try to entertain others here.

Remember Backlash is totally allowed for the sake of entertainment and curse words are a big YES! (unless the moderators tell me otherwise)

3 hours ago, DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE said:

Plz entertain me, recently the forums have lost some activity and i seem to be only person writing. dominating the forums is too easy and im getting bored quickly. Plz help!

1. You are not 'dominating' the forums.

2. This belongs in the Forum Games section.

3 hours ago, DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE said:

curse words are a big YES!

3. That's against the forum rules. Just try. There are filters.

38 minutes ago, razark said:

Have you tried reading a book?

4 times today

all books were over 120 Pages long

1 hour ago, Misguided Kerbal said:

1. You are not 'dominating' the forums.

2. This belongs in the Forum Games section.

3. That's against the forum rules. Just try. There are filters.

1. I was joking about dominating the forums. 

2. i did not know that this belonged in the forum games section

3. im not dumb. OF COURSE there are filters.

4. it was a fun thing to post and was NOT SUPPOSED TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY

5. people r way too critical and never take a chill pill

6. Here have a chill pill

7. I

8. Am

9. Done

10. There.

1 hour ago, Mikenike said:

And its actually forum rules no cussing.

Ok ima say it again. I know.

58 minutes ago, GuessingEveryDay said:

No they are not. PEOPLE and their moms are to blame, not the innocent games and developers who are developing games for entertainment.

This is like saying SpongeBob SquarePants causes Autism (Guess what? it doesn't)

39 minutes ago, Geonovast said:

Moved to The Lounge.

Please keep to the forum rules when posting.  If you're unsure what the rules are, they can be found here:

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/guidelines/

Yes i am Fully 10000% percent aware and 100000% Completely Confused but ok!

Edited by DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE

Why can't you just play KSP?

I've never been bored with it. Unless you're stuck in online classes or something (if so, I'm glad I don't have to do that), KSP or really any other game is a good option.

9 minutes ago, DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE said:

4 times today

all books were over 120 Pages long

Read a bigger book. Heinlein or J.A. Corey are good reads.

2 minutes ago, Clamp-o-Tron said:

I've never been bored with it. Unless you're stuck in online classes or something (if so, I'm glad I don't have to do that), KSP or really any other game is a good option.

Read a bigger book. Heinlein or J.A. Corey are good reads.

im kinda grounded. remember im not an adult so i cant just fart around and do whatever i want either :/.

my biggest book is guide to Kerbal Space Program which is 405 pages and i read it already.

JESUS DON'T I READ ENOUGH IN MY LIFE!?

Im gonna go bananas if i dont gonh uorgnlijFMIEONERJV9GO Q4Rxbcyevhn9gounjrPQUJ0Poujg, BLIPPI, BLOOOP!

DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE.exe has stopped working

Error Code: DAFATRONALDO2007/File-saver/KSP/ Topic Run-time/12940350-im-bored-so-entertain-me-or-else/&tab/ERROR/504/443/Run-time/not/responding-7485809251

7 minutes ago, Clamp-o-Tron said:

Guess what? I AM stuck in online classes!

2 minutes ago, DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE said:

im kinda grounded. remember im not an adult so i cant just fart around and do whatever i want either :/.

my biggest book is guide to Kerbal Space Program which is 405 pages and i read it already.

JESUS DON'T I READ ENOUGH IN MY LIFE!?

Im gonna go bananas if i dont gonh uorgnlijFMIEONERJV9GO Q4Rxbcyevhn9gounjrPQUJ0Poujg, BLIPPI, BLOOOP!

DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE.exe has stopped working

Error Code: DAFATRONALDO2007/File-saver/KSP/ Topic Run-time/12940350-im-bored-so-entertain-me-or-else/&tab/ERROR/504/443/Run-time/not/responding-7485809251

As you can tell, my mind is drawing a blank.

2 hours ago, DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE said:

https://www.hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/

https://www.gutenberg.org/

2 hours ago, DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE said:

So, maybe you should pay attention to your classes, instead of mucking about on the internet?

On 12/4/2020 at 4:20 PM, razark said:

So, maybe you should pay attention to your classes, instead of mucking about on the internet?

You can get bored really quickly during an online class. Especially if you feel like there is no value to it. I found the way to not wonder off the online classes is to have some value and interaction. Or else it can feel like a lecture. That's why I enjoy my classes that actually feel like this is gonna be useful in a year or two when I move onto college and have some interaction. 

@DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE a good idea to beat boredom is gratitude, it does the opposite. I would also consider trying something new. For example, I got bored once and decided to play an old videogame of mine (Minecraft.) Or you know, draw... or in my case Doodle ;) (you see there was a point to the name Doodle I totally just didn't find a reason later).

6 hours ago, The Doodling Astronaut said:

You can get bored really quickly during an online class. Especially if you feel like there is no value to it. I found the way to not wonder off the online classes is to have some value and interaction. Or else it can feel like a lecture. That's why I enjoy my classes that actually feel like this is gonna be useful in a year or two when I move onto college and have some interaction. 

@DAFATRONALDO2007 IN SPACE a good idea to beat boredom is gratitude, it does the opposite. I would also consider trying something new. For example, I got bored once and decided to play an old videogame of mine (Minecraft.) Or you know, draw... or in my case Doodle ;) (you see there was a point to the name Doodle I totally just didn't find a reason later).

Noice advice!

On 12/4/2020 at 6:20 PM, razark said:

https://www.hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/

https://www.gutenberg.org/

Easier said than Done

• 1 month later...

build rockets made from coke and mentos and launch them on a bachistochrome trajectory at the teachers home (after an regular ascent and coast phase), don't hesitate to do it when the teacher may be watching you (if your online class is with a camera) (also this is a joke, don't build magic- ''CBMs (continental ballistic missiles'') and don't launch them at civillians)

I wanted to say something cool BUT I FORGOT IT (sry for caps)!!!

oh, I have a ''joke''! (I'm unfunny but it's not my fault)

How many kerbals do you need to change a lightbulb?

Three: one to be thrown into a radioactive pit, on with a crane to get him out of there and one to change him with the lightbulb

Hhahhahahha

seriously I'm really unfunny

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.