KSC Extended Issues

Fishbones

So I installed KSC Extended, and it worked. Mostly. I've noticed things disappearing from the different launch sites.  From the launchsites TCS05 to TCS19 there is meant to be a runway. Yet there isn't. I need help, it just is gone. Is it something related to my terrain settings? I've tried restarting the game. Any help appreciated!

Depending on your terrain detail settings (which should be at the highest, and which is not the shader/texture quality settings which can be low) the terrain itself will be different and could cover the runways crawler ways connecting the launch sites. Also, if you're playing on JNSQ or up-scaled stock Kerbin, the orientation of the TSC (which, oddly, has a slope to it) could end up partially buried regardless of the terrain settings and regardless of the terrain being flattened by the MapDecal.

I don't think I have any size modifying mods, and I don't have JNSQ. 

12 hours ago, JadeOfMaar said:

Depending on your terrain detail settings (which should be at the highest, and which is not the shader/texture quality settings which can be low) the terrain itself will be different and could cover the runways crawler ways connecting the launch sites. Also, if you're playing on JNSQ or up-scaled stock Kerbin, the orientation of the TSC (which, oddly, has a slope to it) could end up partially buried regardless of the terrain settings and regardless of the terrain being flattened by the MapDecal.

I don't have JNSQ, and I think my kerbin is normal scale. My terrain detail is on high, but stuff is still missing.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.