It would be awesome to have dwarf and protoplanet analogs

haumea

Proto planets? No, I want to see a large, condensing cloud of dust and astroids that acts as a very challenging area to navigate but yields massive amounts of science points due to it being, well, a brand new undeveloped celestial body. It probably doesn't have to condense into a planet at some point, because that would be a pain to render and it'd take thousands of in game years.

I fully support adding kuiper belt and scattered disk objects, not just ot other systems, but to the hoe kerbin system.

I know they said that they want to keep the kerbin system the same, but reall,y they could keep everything hte same, and add a proper outer solar system.

It just makes sense that you'd go visit bodies like Eris, makemake, Hamua, and Sedna, before going interstellar.

Incorporate OPM, and expand it further.

I'm not sure I'd go for plant IX though... while there seems to be more evidence for it than metastable metallic hydrogen, its not conclusive.

On the other hand, this isn't the Sol system, so it can have a planet IX analogue, even if our solar system doesn't have a true planet IX