Disappearing Craft... why

I am currently running 1.8.1 with a number of mods that are as up-to-date for that version as possible (as far as I can tell).   I have a refuel station in orbit of Minmus that recently decided it was going to suddenly disappear when I switch to it, or fly to it to refuel (how I first found out).  I have no idea what the heck could be causing this issue because Ive leveraged this station on many missions in the past to refuel craft on the way to my research station in orbit of the same body.  I havent had an issue with any other vehicle/craft/station.

Ive removed all debris and changed the debris capacity as advised in some other posts I stumbled acreoss but it hasnt made a difference. Removed mechjeb and kerbal engineer because I saw they might cause an issue, and I dont really use them anyway, and same issue. 

Log located here.. I notice a lot of errors..any suggestions on how to resolve some... or any of them is appreciated.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MKqk-3GE8xre9Hg4vIN4_h233X-Hh9jd/view?usp=sharing

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.