Houston, we have a Problem! Troubles with ksp 1.4.5 mods compatibility.

Hello everyone! I know, that there's a new fresh ksp version (that maybe better), but I'm used to playing with mods on older versions, i'm sorry. So, I have an interesting problem.  "Unfortunately TweakScale found 6 **FATAL** issue(s) on your KSP installment! This probably will corrupt your savagames sooner or later!

The KSP.log is listing every compromised part(s) on your installment, look for lines with '[TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL**' on the log line. Be aware that parts being reported are not culprits, but the Screaming Vistims. There's no possible automated fix for these.

This is a Show Stopper problem. Your best line of action is to click the OK button to call for help on diagnosing the Add'On that troubling you. Publish your KSP. log on some file share service and mention it on the post.

If you choose to ignore this message and click Cancel to proceed, be advised that your savegames can get corrupted at any time, even when things appear to work by now - and salvage can be harder.

Backup everything *NOW* if you choose to ignore this message and proceed - it's recommended to use S.A.V.E. to automate this task for you" - I'll link a KSP.log  below.

If somebody can help, this would be the best Christmas present! :)

An error image

A KSP.log file - To find **FATAL** try to croll down  to the end.

The image of issue

Edited by Cmdr_Limeallion
Difficulties with error finding

I don’t actually see any fatal error messages for TweakScale in that log file, are you sure it’s the right one?

There are a few parts that get non-fatal errors- Making History engine plates and structural tubes- but the final TweakScale log entry says 0 show stoppers found.

Try deleting the log file from your KSP folder, then re-running KSP to generate the errors again and then post the newly generated log file.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.