Saw an old video with "Precise Node" - still work? (Or are there other similar mods recommended?)

JoeSchmuckatelli

Trying to figure out my inter-planetary capture problem (rough cave-man understanding + in game node twigging while zoomed at the destination) are giving me zero to waaaaay out there  intercepts.  The guy on the vid made it look easy, using a mod called "Precise Node".

Is that mod still functioning - or is there another, similar mod you might recommend?

Precide Node Continued does not do what I was hoping for. 

The main thing I want is simply a way to exactly place the maneuver node on the exact apogee or the exact periapse. Of course, this maneuver node precisely placed automation  needs to be tempered with proper tech research.  The current method of hovering your mouse over the indicator can be imprecise at times. Why not a button that just exactly places the maneuver node on the apogee?

Any mods that currently do this precise placement of node on to the apogee or periapse?

29 minutes ago, fragtzack said:

The main thing I want is simply a way to exactly place the maneuver node on the exact apogee or the exact periapse. Of course, this maneuver node precisely placed automation  needs to be tempered with proper tech research.  The current method of hovering your mouse over the indicator can be imprecise at times. Why not a button that just exactly places the maneuver node on the apogee?

Any mods that currently do this precise placement of node on to the apogee or periapse?

Precise maneuver does exactly this.

18 hours ago, fragtzack said:

Maneuver Node Evolved does this and much more.  

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.